date fuckups

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
a thread for your date fuckup stories

don’t feel forced into sharing if it’s uncomfortable for you

I’ll start

it was around the new year, and my friend had set me up on a date with this girl, thought i might have a chance at getting to know someone etc

Well the day came and we went to eat out, just get to know each other

She spoke about a few gay friends, how her parents were really conservative and would hate her if she were gay, so my dumbass said “oh you aren’t homophobic?” as if I was expecting that

yeah we didn’t meet again

to clarify I am not homophobic or discriminatory in any way

Reactions: List

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
not my fuck up

my wife burnt the toast

so yeah, she went missing a month ago
oh no, chronos please just let her return, she’s sorry, she told me in our make out sesh yesterday

D

Deleted member 6062

i haven't experienced anything major, but this one time i was supposed to meet a guy at 3PM, but i slept in until roughly 5:30PM because i was playing Outlast at my friend's house for like, the entire night =p

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
one time i went on a date with 2 different people at once. it was so uncomfortable and i still feel awful about it.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i haven't experienced anything major, but this one time i was supposed to meet a guy at 3PM, but i slept in until roughly 5:30PM because i was playing Outlast at my friend's house for like, the entire night =p
did you still meet?
[doublepost=1596332643][/doublepost]
one time i went on a date with 2 different people at once. it was so uncomfortable and i still feel awful about it.
how, what, how did you manage this

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
how, what, how did you manage this

I talked to some guy and then forgot about it. Then I talked to another guy and we went to some restaurant. And then the first guy was like "I'm here, if you don't meet me I'm going to start banging on the door" and I was like, fuck, just meet me at this reustrant.

It was so awkward.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
D: i hope you found/will find another potential guy :c
[doublepost=1596333401][/doublepost]
I talked to some guy and then forgot about it. Then I talked to another guy and we went to some restaurant. And then the first guy was like "I'm here, if you don't meet me I'm going to start banging on the door" and I was like, fuck, just meet me at this reustrant.

It was so awkward.
so, did either of them want to carry things on...?

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
absolutely shocked
[doublepost=1596333549][/doublepost]oh additional story I was in Vegas last year with my parents and it was their anniversary, my dad took us to a Steak ‘n Shake or something without realising what it was lmao

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
organised a date, was gonna be good, but trains were cancelled and we never bothered re-arranging so that was that

there’s worse but cba

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
but trains were cancelled
fetchimage

D

Deleted member 1392

honestly, going on a date must be terrifying. i cant even start a conversation like a normal human being. it is as if god forsaken me to walk on this earth aaa

D

Deleted member 243

2 bottles of wine in, a longtime friend sat before me. She had these fuck me eyes and I sensed that she was gonna ask me upstairs

But i had to catch a train or else i would be stranded there. No i couldnt sleep there either