DCD?

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
what does DCD mean sorry
Instead of trying to be the le funny meme bro, help the player out.

just wanted to know what "DCD" gives you, im new here.
DCD is the conformist rating of a character. A conformist is a loyalist. You get tiers that correspond with your DCD amount.

To take from the operational guide:
  • (05 LP) Black Tier: N/A
  • (15 LP) Brown Tier: Loyalist Rations
  • (20 LP) Red Tier: Loyalist Rations, Civil Marriage & Procreative access, Loyalist Housing, Union Card, one day non-consecutive work pardon
  • (30 LP + CAB interview) Blue Tier: Priority Rations, two days non-consecutive work pardon
  • (45 LP + CAB interview) Green Tier: Non-Productive Recreational Conglomeration access three days non-consecutive work pardon
  • (65 LP + CAB interview) White Tier: May request the city and status of two close family members via the Civil Administration Board. Also, subject may not be amputated without Board approval unless in direct danger to themselves, Overwatch Forces or Workforce. four days non-consecutive work pardon
  • (80 LP + CAB interview) Gold Tier: Union Star Armband, non-uu consumables once per week, five days non-consecutive work pardon
  • (100 LP + Minister interview) Platinum Tier: No physical labor quota, one personal item monthly(subject to approval), unrestricted access to non-uu consumables.
(REDIRECTION TO OFFICIAL CONFORMIST GUIDE)

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers.

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Instead of trying to be the le funny meme bro, help the player out.
I wasn't being 'le funny meme bro'. I genuinely had no idea what DCD was and I was interested in finding out. But hey, I guess you look cool for assuming that I was just being an asshole!
Also, I haven't played roleplay in a couple years except for odd session here and there. That's why I didn't know what DCD was.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I wasn't being 'le funny meme bro'. I genuinely had no idea what DCD was and I was interested in finding out. But hey, I guess you look cool for assuming that I was just being an asshole!
Also, I haven't played roleplay in a couple years except for odd session here and there. That's why I didn't know what DCD was.
I only said that because you've been here since the 26th.
Of 2016.... You've been here longer than me and you don't know what DCD is?
sincere apologies if you genuinely didn't know but its hard to believe that, hence the response

E: It basically looked like you were repeating his question in the same way someone might mock someone.

Last edited:

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I only said that because you've been here since the 26th.
Of 2016.... You've been here longer than me and you don't know what DCD is?
sincere apologies if you genuinely didn't know but its hard to believe that, hence the response.
I'm sort of familiar with the loyalist rating system, I suppose. It's just that I've never seen it referred to as 'DCD', so I suppose that was one of the many changes that has happened to the server whilst I've been absent.

Anyways, no worries.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm sort of familiar with the loyalist rating system, I suppose. It's just that I've never seen it referred to as 'DCD', so I suppose that was one of the many changes that has happened to the server whilst I've been absent.

Anyways, no worries.
no problem dude, no hard feelings either.
It's just with the context of a new player posting a thread like this, it came off as a highly troll-like response hence the reactions
sorry x

Reactions: List