Dead by Daylight

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
lk4KuTR.png

never heard this survivor rulebook for killers rule before
I guess I won't protect the gens anymore...

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
c31.png

FPa1AGs.jpg

They kept going for my totem instead of doing gens and I kept stopping them

The guy running object was tbagging and trying to be a nuisance but I ignored him half of the game and double hooked his teammates then picked them off at the end

Get shit on

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
c31.png

FPa1AGs.jpg

They kept going for my totem instead of doing gens and I kept stopping them

The guy running object was tbagging and trying to be a nuisance but I ignored him half of the game and double hooked his teammates then picked them off at the end

Get shit on
1e855b1a20.jpg

Angel

Nebulae
JTQN17q.jpg

I bring you my newest perk, levitanionist
good job so far btw

Angel

Nebulae
f6iGlaC.jpg

it would seem the entity has sent me to hell
cyka blyat

edit:
TvB49zM.jpg

Last edited:

seal

Electron
Nebulae
god im actually so sick of getting blood lodge
actually gonna start dcing on blood lodge

the devs need to fucking do something about the safe pallets in the game its so retarded to play against even a rank 14 can escape you on blood lodge by running from pallet to pallet

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
god im actually so sick of getting blood lodge
actually gonna start dcing on blood lodge

the devs need to fucking do something about the safe pallets in the game its so retarded to play against even a rank 14 can escape you on blood lodge by running from pallet to pallet

just destroy the pallets 4head

seal

Electron
Nebulae
just destroy the pallets 4head
dude

blood lodge minimum pallet spawn is 8, max is 20
pallet breaking animation is 3 seconds long

lets say 14 (about average) pallets spawned and were thrown down from the start of the game
just the sheer animation time would cost me 42 seconds of pallet breaking, that is not counting:
- moving to each of the pallets
- being looped for atleast 5-7 loops (which is very under average looping on blood lodge)
edit: lets assume you get stunned on about half of those 14 pallets, that adds another 21 seconds of animation time to your 42 seconds, building up a total of 63 seconds of raw animation time

assuming the other 3 survivors you arent chasing are on a gen each:
youll have 3 gens that are atleast 50% done (1 gen takes 80 seconds for 1 survivor) that is without perks or toolboxes, just from sheer animation time

obviously, youre not gonna tunnel one survivor through 14 pallets (unless youre retarded) but still, say you switch target in between, then the previous guy will just hop back on whatever gen is closest while you now have to continue riding through all the pallets with the new retard

im actually triggered af

Last edited:

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
dude

lets say 14 (about average) pallets spawned and were thrown down from the start of the game
just the sheer animation time would cost me 42 seconds of pallet breaking, that is not counting:
- being looped for atleast 5-7 loops (which is very under average looping on blood lodge)

youll have 3 gens that are atleast 50% done (1 gen takes 80 seconds for 1 survivor) that is without perks or toolboxes, just from sheer animation time

obviously, youre not gonna tunnel one survivor through 14 pallets (unless youre retarded) but still, say you switch target in between, then the previous guy will just hop back on whatever gen is closest while you now have to continue riding through all the pallets with the new retard

im actually triggered af
today we explain the science of pallets and loops on blood lodge

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
dude

im actually triggered af

sounds like a good time to run spirit fury and enduring

seal

Electron
Nebulae
sounds like a good time to run spirit fury and enduring
ah i see, so i have to spend 2 of my 4 perks on these 2 specific perks in order to play the game
on top of that, i also need to spend 1 of my 4 perks on ruin in order to play the game

wow that leaves me so much room to explore and have fun with the wide array of perks they put in the game :DDD

seal

Electron
Nebulae
idk otz gets 4ks and he doesnt run ruin that often
obviously, if you play 30+ games a day, surely some of those games will be good games with terrible survivors
but an average red rank swf will nae nae on you if you dont bring ruin

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
obviously, if you play 30+ games a day, surely some of those games will be good games with terrible survivors
but an average red rank swf will nae nae on you if you dont bring ruin

i mean

an ideal red rank swf will win no matter how good the killer is