Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
26sip7dl7ms31.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
We got into a game of Azerov's resting
Did 2 gens fully without ever seeing the killer with a purple ruin on
Run to the other side of the map and check basement for a Bubba. Empty.
Run back upstairs and see glowing totem in the corner, the ruin
Go to destroy it
Can't
Some weird barrier between the ruin and you

suddenly bing bongs

invisible wraith standing in front of it, covering it the entire game while hitting us occasionally to get us out of killer shack

get back to scores once we leave through gates

mfw killers name
292ec012ca.jpg

Reactions: List

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
We got into a game of Azerov's resting
Did 2 gens fully without ever seeing the killer with a purple ruin on
Run to the other side of the map and check basement for a Bubba. Empty.
Run back upstairs and see glowing totem in the corner, the ruin
Go to destroy it
Can't
Some weird barrier between the ruin and you

suddenly bing bongs

invisible wraith standing in front of it, covering it the entire game while hitting us occasionally to get us out of killer shack

get back to scores once we leave through gates

mfw killers name
292ec012ca.jpg

:) i wanna hug that wraith

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Just wanted to make a post to point this out because it's fucking retarded:

I get into a game with what appears to be some swf, not sure if all of these were a group or whatever. Either way, I was going to play trapper but I swapped to freddy and put on what I like to call the 'fuck your altruism' build. Game starts pretty damn well, I get two early hooks in, chew through a bunch of pallets until eventually - I come across something:

Qg4kPPY.jpg

iAXR0fC.jpg

This meg used an exploit that for some fucking reason, puts them in this animation forever - they can be hit down to dying but they still stay in this animation no matter what happens. Can't pick them up; nothing. Their bleed out timer doesn't tick down nor does even the engame collapse kill them.

The reason I know this, is because I saw someone else do this exploit on survivor when I was playing and died to a hillbilly.

Now, to be honest - If this could happen by accident it's one thing, but I'm willing to bet this player did it on purpose because when I saw this exploit used last time, it was used to hold that hillbilly player's game hostage.

In the end, I don't give a shit; it's 1 pip and points. I'm not going to give this asshole the satisfaction of holding the game hostage because they couldn't handle losing. I saved myself and the other surviors the trouble and just left; ending the game.

mzam2dC.jpg

What a colossal cunt.

DBD tilts me, I get mad at it but never to the point where I'd intentionally hold a game hostage like this.

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae

I get into a game with what appears to be some swf, not sure if all of these were a group or whatever. Either way, I was going to play trapper but I swapped to freddy and put on what I like to call the 'fuck your altruism' build. Game starts pretty damn well, I get two early hooks in, chew through a bunch of pallets until eventually - I come across something:

Qg4kPPY.jpg

iAXR0fC.jpg

This meg used an exploit that for some fucking reason, puts them in this animation forever - they can be hit down to dying but they still stay in this animation no matter what happens. Can't pick them up; nothing. Their bleed out timer doesn't tick down nor does even the engame collapse kill them.

The reason I know this, is because I saw someone else do this exploit on survivor when I was playing and died to a hillbilly.

Now, to be honest - If this could happen by accident it's one thing, but I'm willing to bet this player did it on purpose because when I saw this exploit used last time, it was used to hold that hillbilly player's game hostage.

In the end, I don't give a shit; it's 1 pip and points. I'm not going to give this asshole the satisfaction of holding the game hostage because they couldn't handle losing. I saved myself and the other surviors the trouble and just left; ending the game.

mzam2dC.jpg

What a colossal cunt.

DBD tilts me, I get mad at it but never to the point where I'd intentionally hold a game hostage like this.

reported i presume?

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

Qg4kPPY.jpg

iAXR0fC.jpg

mzam2dC.jpg

What a colossal cunt.

I'm the type of person that would leave the game on and go sleep so he has to leave and not me
:-\

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I'm the type of person that would leave the game on and go sleep so he has to leave and not me
:-\
Next time I swear I'll do this

I'll just alt tab and open garrys mod and ts, easy