delete

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
I write. I chose two aspects that I want to improve upon and I write to construct a piece that emphizes upon those aspects.

Recently it has been the use of grammatical syntax for rhythmic pacing/breaking. I also am working on stanza continuity.

Reactions: List

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
I write. I chose two aspects that I want to improve upon and I write to construct a piece that emphizes upon those aspects.

Recently it has been the use of grammatical syntax for rhythmic pacing/breaking. I also am working on stanza continuity.
What? How does this relate..?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Roleplay in general.
It tends to be a great time to schedule some RP with your mates, less people on, less interruptions - especially good if you're into doing longer RP sessions with 3-6 liners.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
play a game of rugby

Roleplay in general.
It tends to be a great time to schedule some RP with your mates, less people on, less interruptions - especially good if you're into doing longer RP sessions with 3-6 liners.
or rp with this cunt

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Roleplay in general.
late night hours are often best rp hours, i agree
In ww3 there wont be AP calls interrupting 1 on 1 RP or similar, or there's some general good shit going on, ex. A COP somewhere where the people just RP in peace, radio maybe, last time I was in that some dude was cooking there as well

Cr3d1tz

Noob DM
Nebulae
Roleplay in general.

Agree to that.

The true greatness of that period of time is that you can do more of the "shady" things. You'd meet up with your mates to do some unlawful things with a much lower chance of getting caught. It's also great for anti-citizens to set things up for upcoming plans, where you could use less eyes on your back as you prepare your grand act of terror.

Personally, I used to spent most of these periods to just search through all corners of the map for any goodies that were hidden/dropped. Then I'd just sit around AFKing and reading stuff. Now I'd use those opportunities to just get some learning done outside of the game.

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
HL2: farm rations and yell at mingerunners
WW3: farm requisition and yell at mingerunners

HumanRev

Some idiot who erps with Flippy and Subeh
Nebulae
Nah, no one ever goes to the clinic at those hours, at least not for me to justify waiting for a patient. Haha~

It's a chance for you to go RP with peeps one on one w/o having to treat them. As peeps say, less interruptions. No emergencies. Time for good passive. (and in @Twar s case, extensively disgusting erp)

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
It's a chance for you to go RP with peeps one on one w/o having to treat them. As peeps say, less interruptions. No emergencies. Time for good passive. (and in @Twar s case, extensively disgusting erp)

I cannot find anyone though. The city becomes a ghostown.

nedoow

loser
Nebulae

@sangheili man
@krip dip wtf

it turned out to be shit but it was worth it idk
was supposed to be parodying prank videos in the beginning but just failed and ended up being a shitty meme

Last edited: