delete

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
if you want to help you can donate me money for my projects or you can send me arduino set ;)

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Problem: Constant timing out whenever I join any server
Priority: High, considering that there's no point in playing this game without it's online function working properly.
Things you've already tried: Restarting the game before reconnecting.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
Problem: Problem downloading games on steam, download begins then stop for a good minute, then start downloading again then stop, etc etc
Priority: High?
Things you've already tried: Opening my forward ports, disabling the windows firewall / window defender etc

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Problem: Problem downloading games on steam, download begins then stop for a good minute, then start downloading again then stop, etc etc
Priority: High?
Things you've already tried: Opening my forward ports, disabling the windows firewall / window defender etc
usually is when steam servers are overtrafficed, but switching server location to poland once somehow helped me

Reactions: List

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Problem: Cant find the f25 key
Priority: High
Screenshot or Video of issue, if available

Things you've already tried:

Hitting every key on my keyboard

Computer Specs, if required:

Not needed

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've managed to reproduce this problem by viewing some of your previous post that have a similar manner to them.

It seems I've found the issue, you'll need to rotate your head about 60 degrees to the right, or left, depending on how it's stuck, and then promptly attempt to remove your head from your ass.

Once this is done, get some lotion, hop onto reddit, and find some more creative ways to flame.

Hope this fixed everything, @Weeknder!
Oh man thats so funny :laughing::scream:

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Problem: fps drop or lag upon getting shot by another player
Priority: High
Screenshot or Video of issue, if available
later

Things you've already tried:
shouting

Computer Specs, if required:
computer

edit;

why the fuck was my post rated dumb this is a legitimate issue i am having on geralds mod