Deltarune (Undertale 2-ish)

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
6-B4-A660-F-76-B3-4-BC5-A028-D32441868345.jpg

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
i really, really enjoyed the music in this game.
i also think the RPG party combat is definitely an improvement and is a lot more fun than undertale

i saw that toby fox is assembling a team to finish deltarune so i guess i'm excited for that, even if it may be a few years
however i also read that the game won't have multiple endings. at first i was disappointed by this (i want something similar to a genocide run) but the game is actually a lot more fun in terms of gameplay than undertale was, so it has more replayability. pacifist/neutral in undertale isn't that replayable because it has boring fights and you've encountered most of the humour already. meanwhile genocide is eerie and definitely a good experience on your first run, but on replay it's very fucking boring except for two fantastic fights

the fight against jevil was my favourite bit. it was very hard but it didn't feel unfair in anyway except for one or two specific attacks. it was the only fight that made me use my item and it was an excellent way of making the player think in terms of how to play as a party

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Leaving my predictions for this (could have spoilers)
W.D. Gaster decides to continue his small amounts of trolling
Chara pulls a sneaky once more on the player
1 Character ACTUALLY dies unlike the prev game
Papyrus and Goat-boi is revealed
Cliffhanger ending