despacito is shit

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

i hate every south american thotty i meet cause they always bang it unironically and sing along in terrible spanish/portuguese.

back to the favela normies.

Yeah and then those thotties will get killed by flip flop wearing drug dealers

Nebulae
I feel as if theres a little bit of racism kicking around this thread

i ironically speak spanish but jesus of nazareth said all women are thots so it's hard to disagree with half the statements even if they are a little of kilter.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i ironically speak spanish but jesus of nazareth said all women are thots so it's hard to disagree with half the statements even if they are a little of kilter.

i mean on a serious note theres a reason despacito is tanking the charts so hard right now

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i think ive heard like 20 songs that sound exactly like this on the radio in the past few years
is there some type of brazilian master concept to get a song popular

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Never forget
7-1-gewann-deutschland-im-halbfinale-gegen-gastgeber-brasilien-.jpg

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I genuinely thought Justin Beiber sung this.

I liked it because I was happy that Justin put effort into learning Spanish.
that's because there's a remix of the song with Bieber

is there some type of brazilian master concept to get a song popular
its a latino master concept

sexy lyrics in spanish or portuguese, good looking singers to appeal to the women, throw up a remix with a popular english speaking singer if needed to get it popular in the rest of the world, combination of widely liked styles to appeal to as many people as possibly (reggaeton, pop, a rapper on the track), beats mixed loud, vocals turned up high and different melodies to make sure the song can't really be in the background and you have to listen to it.

Nebulae
i also hate this song because all i see on the streets now are tourists everywhere just coming to see where the video was filmed :(

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
It's almost as if the majority of the world enjoys poppy and catchy songs

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
its a latino master concept

sexy lyrics in spanish or portuguese, good looking singers to appeal to the women, throw up a remix with a popular english speaking singer if needed to get it popular in the rest of the world, combination of widely liked styles to appeal to as many people as possibly (reggaeton, pop, a rapper on the track), beats mixed loud, vocals turned up high and different melodies to make sure the song can't really be in the background and you have to listen to it.

Omnipotent

>lol 9mm
B A N N E D
Nebulae
All these fucking white college age liberals love it because its a different language and think they are "tolerant" cause they listen to it. They need to get the fuck over themselves.

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
All these fucking white college age liberals love it because its a different language and think they are "tolerant" cause they listen to it. They need to get the fuck over themselves.
why does fucking everything always eventually get to this

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
55 mil views away from being the most viewed video on youtube lmao

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
race to 3b

at the current rate despacito wins

haha fuck u paul walker