desperate to find a song

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i posted this at r/tipofmytongue and they don't know what it is either

I recall two videos in which this song played. One comes from one of those youtube channels that takes relatively small, indie songs and plays them. This was a rock-dedicated channel, and the video had a few million views. I distinctly remember the background image was a still of this:

unknown.png

in case it doesn't load, The image above is a drawn image of a samurai bleeding from the chin while holding a bloodied sword in a red field, while a flag waves in the distance. i THINK the original upload was from JennyMusic, but i think it's since been deleted

The second is from the band directly, and it is a very earth/rock centric lyrics/visualizer video, digitally made, rocks break when the chorus hits and forms like a logo for the band, or some other kind of symbol

I only have a vague recollection of how the song sounds, I remember it more from the videos containing it than the song itself, so I cannot provide lyrics or a vocaroo of the tune.

EDIT: Closest artist I can link the song up to is something akin to Nathan Wagner? Very emphatic singing, the singer really is going all out on it. There's a bit of a glitch effect going on during the chorus, with some parts getting muted and muffled before kicking back in.

if anyone has any idea what it is please god let me know

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
do you have a time period or year
can you describe the visualizer in greater detail
do you recall how long the name of the band might have been or if it was a solo artist

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
do you have a time period or year
can you describe the visualizer in greater detail
do you recall how long the name of the band might have been or if it was a solo artist

?

give more details about the actual songs

i managed to find the song

i shit you not i did reverse image searching on wayback machine to find a deleted video that had the thumbnail and then searched via that thumbnail to find the title on the thumbnail

it's Rival - Let it Die

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i managed to find the song

i shit you not i did reverse image searching on wayback machine to find a deleted video that had the thumbnail and then searched via that thumbnail to find the title on the thumbnail

it's Rival - Let it Die

I did the same thing and it just was not showing that for me, uk thing ig