Destiny 2

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I just wana know everyone thoughts on the upcomming destiny, Personally I have began to play destiny 1 to get in the mood to be playing it on PC when it launches. Let me know who else is going to be getting it. :)

Reactions: List

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
I'm prob going to get it but I don't really like the idea of Destiny one so lets hope that this one will be better.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Maybe an actual developed storyline this time????

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
I remember when I got Mantle of Gheleon in the very first Iron Banner season making it one of the rarest capes in the game and then all the DLC came out which made the numbers for common items higher than the ones for pre-DLC legendaries.

I just hope they don't use the same model.

mouthdreamer

Quark
Nebulae
I remember when I got Mantle of Gheleon in the very first Iron Banner season making it one of the rarest capes in the game and then all the DLC came out which made the numbers for common items higher than the ones for pre-DLC legendaries.

I just hope they don't use the same model.
thats why infusion came about

the dlc numbers going up kept the game alive but infusion made it so u could keep ur cool shit
i made it to 390 wit my gunslinger cloak from like year 1 but i just kept infusing it bc it looked nice w/ my chroma armour
i hope they do use the same model bc it kept the game alive for me

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm prob going to get it but I don't really like the idea of Destiny one so lets hope that this one will be better.
Honestly I think that the story in D2 will be a lot better and with more to do, cause if you dont know, the idea of D2 is that all humanity is basically lost, and the tower has fallen, and all guardians will have to help regain it.
[doublepost=1491506549][/doublepost]
thats why infusion came about

the dlc numbers going up kept the game alive but infusion made it so u could keep ur cool shit
i made it to 390 wit my gunslinger cloak from like year 1 but i just kept infusing it bc it looked nice w/ my chroma armour
i hope they do use the same model bc it kept the game alive for me
What are your thoughts on Rise of Iron so far?

mouthdreamer

Quark
Nebulae
Honestly I think that the story in D2 will be a lot better and with more to do, cause if you dont know, the idea of D2 is that all humanity is basically lost, and the tower has fallen, and all guardians will have to help regain it.
yea i agree here
idk tho it looks like they'll be keeping the really annoying hunter vanguard and from the teasers hes the big man main character w/ lots of that haha! humor so im kinda gutted about that
its unfunny and makes me cringe but at least the teasers look nice graphically
[doublepost=1491506690][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1491506549][/doublepost]
What are your thoughts on Rise of Iron so far?
did the raid a couple of times got all the raid gear got to about 360 light then i stopped playing now im playing again because vault of glass and crotas end are back out but cooler
pvp is 10x better because of rise of iron and much more fun to play despite the cheese w/ all of the yr 2 retard weapons but hey it's good

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yea i agree here
idk tho it looks like they'll be keeping the really annoying hunter vanguard and from the teasers hes the big man main character w/ lots of that haha! humor so im kinda gutted about that
its unfunny and makes me cringe but at least the teasers look nice graphically
One thing that would suck about D2, is if all your grinding and everything from D1 dosent at least give you some kind of bonus item or boost in D2. I know it would be unfair to new players, but giving the players that have been there since day one of release something to reward them would be cool, maybe like a special new race, or even some kind of shader

mouthdreamer

Quark
Nebulae
One thing that would suck about D2, is if all your grinding and everything from D1 dosent at least give you some kind of bonus item or boost in D2. I know it would be unfair to new players, but giving the players that have been there since day one of release something to reward them would be cool, maybe like a special new race, or even some kind of shader
they'll give out shaders or smth, but keep in mind do you keep any of your stuff from like old school runescape into new runescape?
it sucks yeah but its a full reset which is what im buying it for

shit

Atom
Nebulae
I just wana know everyone thoughts on the upcomming destiny, Personally I have began to play destiny 1 to get in the mood to be playing it on PC when it launches. Let me know who else is going to be getting it. :grinning:
I'll wait for the first gameplay stream to see if it's similliar or better than the Destiny 1 gameplay. If good impressions have been made, I'll preorder it.