Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls coming to PC!

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
5VhSga3.png

Console exclusives coming to PC is a major thing, been wanting to play Detroit for a while.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
fuck epic

but god i love them for doing this

D

Deleted member 1392

Heavy Rain is a nostalgia game that my brother used to play. I kept watching him play it over the whole game. Pretty grimy yet awesome.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Wonder how expensive it will be bought detroit for 10 euro's anything above this is a fucking steal and you shouldn't do it

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
gonna have to get my epic games account unhacked for this. loved beyond two souls and detroit, heavy rain equally owns as well

don't care what anyone says, they're fantastic games imo

Reactions: List

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
i really like how many console exclusives are coming to pc nowadays

always wanted to play heavy rain but cba to buy a ps3 just for it

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
My favorite thing about more games coming to PC is the modding community more than anything

I wonder what kind of shit people will come up with when the MCC hits PC

Orcus

Proton
Nebulae
My favorite thing about more games coming to PC is the modding community more than anything

I wonder what kind of shit people will come up with when the MCC hits PC

Now we all will get to have 1000% facial animations

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
DETROIT BECOME HUMAN, But every character is Connor and there’s only 1 hank. MAKE IT HAPPEN MODDERS!

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
I never played heavy rain despite having a ps3 for ages :(

Hope it'll run well since this is the first exposure to PC that these games (and company?) have had

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
It's good that Epic is offering more games to the PC platform and challenging Valve's monopoly on digital sales.

Pity it's being spearheaded by David Cage's games.

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
It's good that Epic is offering more games to the PC platform and challenging Valve's monopoly on digital sales.

Pity it's being spearheaded by David Cage's games.
biggest agree of all. it's only healthy that steam has serious competition now, and i honestly hope epic can light a fire under steam's seat so we see both striving for better quality - wouldn't surprise me if steam barely reacts at all. they're as top of the food chain as they can get, and unfortunately it's a chain topped off with a bunch of shitty low quality games and depressing ethics from what i can tell

i can see this and many other recent deals inspiring more devs to release through epic or even sign deals with epic, which is hopefully the case

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
biggest agree of all. it's only healthy that steam has serious competition now, and i honestly hope epic can light a fire under steam's seat so we see both striving for better quality - wouldn't surprise me if steam barely reacts at all. they're as top of the food chain as they can get, and unfortunately it's a chain topped off with a bunch of shitty low quality games and depressing ethics from what i can tell

i can see this and many other recent deals inspiring more devs to release through epic or even sign deals with epic, which is hopefully the case

The ironic thing is, the best hope for Half life 3, portal 3, Team Fortress 3, or Left 4 Dead 3. Is competion against steam.