Disney Bad?

TheMetrocop

Neutrino
Nebulae
Is it just me or is Disney making companies worse? Star Wars movies used to be good but now as the years went on they have be worse, besides Solo to be honest. There are also some other movies companies that were good but are now owned by Disney. Disney wants to make everything kid friendly but, one, its not kid-friendly. Now-a-days kids like violence and exploding stuff but Disney is just making it worse. Second, Literally no murders besides Han Solo in Star Wars movies. What is your opinion guys?

Reactions: List

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
I think Star Wars is only one of the few examples of a franchise that they jumped into and it wasn't all that great. Force Awakens was a solid movie but lost its shimmer when it was followed up by the disaster that was The Last Jedi- something that I question that it can come back from. Rogue One and Solo were exceptionally well made, however.

That said, I think Star Wars is one of the few examples that Disney has messed up. Overall, Disney remains solid in regards to Marvel, its own animated movies and so on and soforth- even if they have some blemishes here and there as a majority statement the company has retained its quality.

In conclusion, Disney good. Disney very good. Star Wars Disney however is just

You can't simply look at one franchise they sunk with and go "Disney bad??????"

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I just fucking despise the Disney ”formula” tbh
I think everyone knows what I’m talking about, recycled story, tons of musical numbers, etc

Incidentally Disney films that stray from that formula tend to be fucking good kino

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
I just fucking despise the Disney ”formula” tbh
I think everyone knows what I’m talking about, recycled story, tons of musical numbers, etc

Incidentally Disney films that stray from that formula tend to be fucking good kino

I both agree and disagree. I totally recognize that it can be repetitive but I don't actually mind musical numbers.

And films that do stray are definitely baller.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
They say Walt Disney pops out his stasis pod for 12 hours a year to hear how much money they’re making before he sleeps

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
They say Walt Disney pops out his stasis pod for 12 hours a year to hear how much money they’re making before he sleeps
And also curses the jews

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
I used to like their movies, eventually got tired of watching the same over and over and over again with different characters. Props to those few movies that stand out, but I'm not usually curious to watch a new Disney movie anymore.

TheMetrocop

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'm not even stopped with Disney Star Wars. There are some thing wrong with Marvel Disney as well. This my opinion but the new Spiderman animated movie wasn't that great and the only real part I liked was the Stan Lee cameo.