DnD Horde Of The Dragon Queen Campaign

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
yeee title says it all
as I was making new campaigns for my cyberpunk and pyre dnd's, I noticed I had a Horde Of The Dragon Queen Campaign sitting there, I tried running it before, but we stopped after the second session, all that's been used in it is like 30% of the first map/section/screen (it's a big fucking campaign) and I didn't delete any tokens, so I'll just revert the changes so it's thresh again.

so yeah, if you want in, just say so and what class+race you think you'll be using. hoping to get it started this week or whenever we have 4-5 people

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Elven Wizard

I'l probs has to take time to research and write up the char sheet before we start

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 2325

Not much of a Nebulous guy, but I'm a Tabletop RPG player. Would this be text only, voice only or a combo?

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
voice only, text tends to lag the game behind, cause when you're rping you often get overheard, and when you're in combat it takes a bit longer to type.
if you're nervous about talking to a lot of new people that's fine
[doublepost=1531836530][/doublepost]voice only, text tends to lag the game behind, cause when you're rping you often get overheard, and when you're in combat it takes a bit longer to type.
if you're nervous about talking to a lot of new people that's fine

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
I'm in, I usually play Drow Rogue but I'd like it if we didn't account for sunlight sensitivity since I usually play a character that's gotten used to the surface by the time the campaign starts. Otherwise I'll just play Human Eldritch Knight.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm in, I usually play Drow Rogue but I'd like it if we didn't account for sunlight sensitivity since I usually play a character that's gotten used to the surface by the time the campaign starts. Otherwise I'll just play Human Eldritch Knight.

I'll invite you to a discord, other than that we're gonna be full, may be able to take a few more people in.

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
https://discord.gg/jz4h9sA

if anyone else is interested in joining for future games

e: the games full, the link is just there for future campaigns

Last edited: