Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if youre asking yourself then the answer is probably no

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
If you're a rebel, container space is worth it.
If you like to passive, PET flags are worth it
if you like annoying people, Zombie faction is worth it

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
if you like annoying people, Zombie faction is worth it

:( no bully

should i buy premium one day - is it worth it

like kafe said, most people do it out of benefit. there's only a few players who do it out of the kindness of their heart or something, even though it's basically a business at this point

if you're not just doing it for benefits, it goes directly to alex so he can fund his life and bills and server bills and stuff and whatever projects. :16k::fullownership:

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
my subscription to neb means more than my health. it’s what motivates me to wake up every day, and allows me to show off to all my irl friends at school that i have the slightest amount of power over them. of course you should purchase a premium membership.

D

Deleted member 1392

my subscription to neb means more than my health. it’s what motivates me to wake up every day, and allows me to show off to all my irl friends at school that i have the slightest amount of power over them. of course you should purchase a premium membership.
Man you need some help. Just buy it, it wont change much besides of COOL HIP SKINS and a kinky faction. Besides, you always help us all.

I KNOW he is joking omfg, dumb raters

Last edited by a moderator: