• Stab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scrape and lick

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
Trying to settle an argument between my boss and I. He thinks its stabbing because it's a sharp object entering someones skin at high speed. He told me to make a poll online so I will.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you don't stab a burger with your teeth when you eat it do ya? thought not

tell your boss that isuckatgaming thinks he's el retardino

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
All them london city vampires, they stab ya' and drink the blood from the knife they got you with.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Trying to settle an argument between my boss and I. He thinks its stabbing because it's a sharp object entering someones skin at high speed. He told me to make a poll online so I will.
being bit by a dog/cat/shark/whatever would follow the same principle but you don't go around saying your dog stabbed you. unless you're the owner of this dog
ahcteGT.jpg

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
being bit by a dog/cat/shark/whatever would follow the same principle but you don't go around saying your dog stabbed you. unless you're the owner of this dog
ahcteGT.jpg

He thinks it's different because Vampires also suck blood out of their victims. He also calls getting a flu shot being 'stabbed', that's how it started.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
He thinks it's different because Vampires also suck blood out of their victims. He also calls getting a flu shot being 'stabbed', that's how it started.
no other stabbing instrument sucks the blood out of their victim any more than a bite, your boss a big doo doo poo poo head