Doctor Pepper in the wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck Logic

Banzai
Nebulae
Make sure to turn your volume down if you hate microphone noises
Me, @Equil and @Joe messed around on Garry's mod, and so we created characters on HL2RP... Sort of out-of-the box if you will. Me and @Equil joined a server and when we were in, found this dude who wanted to ERP for no reason. Video will tell everything. [Skip to 5:30 if you don't like waiting]

d2CV414.png
Enama Bogwandi says "How can you handle the dick?"
Marrie Kiwa says "Ive takes 11 inches up my ass."
[LOOC] Marrie Kiwa: Taken*
Enama Bogwandi says "Seem to be good, want to do it in public or somewhere private?"
Mbombo Akinfenwa says "Let's do it"
Marrie Kiwa says "Private."
Enama Bogwandi says "I know a place, on me"
Marrie Kiwa says "Lets get started"
Enama Bogwandi says "Okay, so before we start- we need to think of a safeword."
Marrie Kiwa says "Yeah, Safeowrd is Banana"
[LOOC] Marrie Kiwa: Word*
[LOOC] Marrie Kiwa: Get close
Enama Bogwandi says "Okay, How are we going to do it?"
Mbombo Akinfenwa says "Everytime you cum, you switch your orgasm with the safeword"
[LOOC] Mbombo Akinfenwa: I can see u admin
** Enama Bogwandi would slowly begin to take her clothes off, sliding her shoes off first...
** Marrie Kiwa takes off her pants, reveiling her panties. She shakes her cute butt to the black male, and moves her hands over the womans breasts. She then, takes off her shirt, revieling she in infact not wearing any bra. Her nipples appear to be hard, and pink. She shakes her cute butt to the male "Take off my panties...And you, Female...Show me those tits..."
** Mbombo Akinfenwa strips off his shirt as soon as both of them strip naked. He takes the baggy clothes and throws them to one side, ditching them in a corner. She looks at the two women as they do their thing, and then, a wide smirk can be see on his face
** Enama Bogwandi would take off her shirt and trousers, revealing a set of tiny black lingerie. She then accepts the lady's touch and begins to get back into the action with the white female.
** Marrie Kiwa takes off her panties for the black male, and bites her lips. She shakes her ass, and rubs it against the males pants. She moves her soft hands over the other womans breasts, and slightly nibbles on her neck
Marrie Kiwa whispers "Dont worry, my ass is clean"
Antlion Guard has kicked 'Marrie Kiwa' (You were warned on Orion. Take your ERP to Steam, please.).
Dr.Pepper 10 has disconnected from the server.
Ok im glad hes gone

Nebulae
Holy shit you found him

What amazes me is that he never fuckig stops, he never tells himself to stop ERP'ing, he never stops being so damn perverted...

Is it a addiction?
Is it autism?

Status
Not open for further replies.