Does CPS (Click Per Second) Really Matters?

Nebulae
What do you think about it? My gamer friends find it way too important as this gets them useful for the games where clicking mouse matters!
Have you heard of some techniques to click mouse faster?

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what I normally do is put my hand on my mouse, and then click really fast. that usually does the trick

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What do you think about it? My gamer friends find it way too important as this gets them useful for the games where clicking mouse matters!
Have you heard of some techniques to click mouse faster?

it matters in games where it matters, like older versions of minecraft
generally if you want to speed-click you use your index and middle finger and alternate as quickly as possible
i find 3 fingers to be too much, you end up pseudo-holding the click button down instead of tapping

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
1.8.9 minecraft, the version before they changed the way you attack.

I used to play a lot of HCF (hardcore factions), where CPS matters a lot since the game is centered around PVP. I was only able to hit a consistent 12CPS by jitter clicking which resulted in carpal tunnel.

Butterfly clicking is generally better for your health.

I’m glad most games now don’t have any kind of mechanic where you’re required to click fast.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
I’ve found that being able to click quickly with one finger to be super useful especially in first person shooters. Some HL2RP servers used weapon packs with uncapped pistol firing speeds which allowed you to unload 7+ bullets per second into someone with relatively unhindered accuracy

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I’ve found that being able to click quickly with one finger to be super useful especially in first person shooters. Some HL2RP servers used weapon packs with uncapped pistol firing speeds which allowed you to unload 7+ bullets per second into someone with relatively unhindered accuracy

The old CP USP was just a fucking automatic lmg if you had a good click per second

Nebulae
DO NOT CLICK THE MOUSE.
DO NOT CLICK THE MOUSE.
DO NOT CLICK THE MOUSE.
DO NOT CLICK THE MOUSE.
DO NOT CLICK THE MOUSE.
DO NOT CLICK THE MOUSE.