Votes: 26 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Let us settle this once and for all, does Skyrim belong to the Nords?

Answer to the more then 10 year old question

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Let us settle this once and for all, does Skyrim belong to the Nords?

Answer to the more then 10 year old question

judging by every elder kings ck2 game i've played

skyrim belongs to the khajiit

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Was once territory of the Snow Elves, so It only makes sense that their decedents, the Falmar, have the reigns.

But no, it belongs to the Nords since Solitudes jarl is a nord.

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Skyrim belongs the Dragonborn.
The Dragonborn is the head of every organisation in the province, decides the outcome of any conflict and is armed to the teeth with weapons gifted to them as favour from every god and deadric being still alive.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Humans are unworthy of these beings in Skyrim.
you look at one the wrong way and they compel everyone in their city to turn against you.
the guards will come down on you harder for harming the chicken, than for harming their own children.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Thieves guild owns skyrim fuck everyone else karlila sounds sexy af

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
snow elves deserved to lose it

based Ysgramor

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I don't know much in this world, but I do know that we need to segregate the dunmer and bash the imperials

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Skyrim belongs the Dragonborn.
The Dragonborn is the head of every organisation in the province, decides the outcome of any conflict and is armed to the teeth with weapons gifted to them as favour from every god and deadric being still alive.

I always liked to imagine my Dragonborn from my first playthrough challenged Ulfric to a Th'um duel after they conquered Skyrim and then shouting his ass back to the Dawn Era and then make the Jarls declare him High King.

I mean, what the hell are people gonna do about it?

Kinda sad you couldn't carve out your own path in the civil war, but hey I guess that's life.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Alright folks. Hot take here: Skyrim does belong to the Nords but the Empire has rightful control of the region.

The Empire is weakened by the A.D, and it's main goal is to fight their influence in the next Great War to kick 'em back to their fucking island. However, the Empire is in a weakened state. The rebellion in Skyrim is only weakening the already crumbling Empire. The Nords have a right to be angry about their situation, but they have to realize that they must be united to beat the fuck out of the A.D

The Rebellion in Skyrim only helps the A.D in the end. It's a meatgrinder of insurgency where young Nords and Imperial Soldiers go to die. The Nords should suck it up for a few years until they beat the fuck out of the fucking pointy-ears and then go back to being a semi-autonomous region in the Empire.

Over all though: FUCK ELVES