Serious Donating? Should I?

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Right, I'm thinking about donating but... I don't know! Is it safe? Is it a Scam that will steal my Paypal? What are the other benefits of Premium??? Don't be stupid please, I want to know first hand and Want to properly know and not be put off by a joke

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
I even said No jokes like that, I got the correct answer of Blackquill himself and some other admins!

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
I even said No jokes like that, I got the correct answer of Blackquill himself and some other admins!

blackquill is the one behind the scam. just be safe and sign up to the brit method.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Shit, You've gotta be 18 - I'm only 15
It's not really regulated though, and the worst what happens IF you're for some reason targeted, is that your account will be frozen till you're 18

at least what I've heard

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
It's not really regulated though, and the worst what happens IF you're for some reason targeted, is that your account will be frozen till you're 18

at least what I've heard
I'm not going to risk it, I'll wait 3 years... If Nebulous isn't dead like other servers from 2014

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
The way I see it, if I compare to what I can get out for the average amount of a cinema ticket in two months compared to the amount of time I spend on the server, the choice becomes quite clear to me.

I don't have a zombie-character, I don't use bodygroups, and I rarely use the PET flags (and I don't play WW3RP, so I can't speak for my usage of the premium features there). But if I can use the money equivalent to passing on going out for a coffee and a bun each month to support the community behind one of the largest of my past-time activites, you can be damned sure the choice is obvious for me.

Is it objectively a waste of money? Yes.
Does it give me a feel-good feel equivalent to giving money to charity? No.
Do I do it because I like this community? Yes.
Does the community need my contribution? I don't know.
Am I trying to put out a serious opinion under the alias of 'Shrek'? Yes.

As for PayPal, as long as you have some kind of debit card that can do net-based transactions attached to the PayPal account, you should be able to have it take the money directly from the bank account via PayPal, and in that case it shouldn't matter if the account gets frozen, because the money will be on your bank account.

I'd suggest researching it before you do anything though, and I'd also suggest not taking advice from me, except for the advice of researching by yourself and the advice of not taking my advice. I'm not a banker.

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm not going to risk it, I'll wait 3 years... If Nebulous isn't dead like other servers from 2014
head staff need to freeze accounts now smh enforce the rules

OT:
I'm pretty sure you'll be fine even if you're not 18. A good majority of people who donated are not 18, and nothing happened to them.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
no
spend your money on actual things instead of donating to a roleplay community

buying premium is justifiable because you get a """service""" out of it

Reactions: List

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Right, I'm thinking about donating but... I don't know! Is it safe? Is it a Scam that will steal my Paypal? What are the other benefits of Premium??? Don't be stupid please, I want to know first hand and Want to properly know and not be put off by a joke
If you like being on this media platfrom, you should donate to help keeping it alive. I mean, it's just 5 euros a month, and you dont need a subscription for the donation.