Donating/Store

Do we need new ways to pay on this site?

• Total voters

ElectricTaco

Electron
Nebulae
Hello!
Im interested if there gonna be more ways to Donate/Get Premium ?
If it would be possible when we gonna get those new ways to pay?

Reactions: List

▽Gabriel

Quark
Nebulae
PaySafeCard should be one of them.

Also, for Premium, make an option for a permanent flag. (Example you pay for a single flag [PAC or PET] and THAT flag is permanent. If you want both, you pay the full membership.)

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
make an option for a permanent flag

That isn't something we'd consider, our bills are monthly and offering permanent benefits would mean a much higher price and likely a future issue with server and hosting payments.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
add xsola it's a pretty good alternative of paypal and easy to obtain alex we've been waiting forever many of us do not have a credit card linked to their paypal account
i have a maestro card and it ain't supported by paypal :@

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
add xsola it's a pretty good alternative of paypal and easy to obtain alex we've been waiting forever many of us do not have a credit card linked to their paypal account
i have a maestro card and it ain't supported by paypal :mad:

It's not a setting I can control with PayPal. Subscriptions on PayPal require a card on the account, I also don't own PayPal so vent your frustration toward them.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I'll look into Xsolla but it'll depend on how their system is setup and the fees they take per payment.

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
PaySafeCard should be one of them.

Also, for Premium, make an option for a permanent flag. (Example you pay for a single flag [PAC or PET] and THAT flag is permanent. If you want both, you pay the full membership.)
giphy.gif

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Bumping this, after looking into Xsolla it's possible but we would likely move entirely from PayPal to Xsolla. The fees are higher and I don't want that to cause Premium to be a higher price but I'll look into it more.

I guess I should've asked before but what are the reasons you're unable to use PayPal? I know 1 is some cards being unsupported, if you're in a country like Turkey there isn't much I can do as there are laws preventing trade from the UK to some countries.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
I guess I should've asked before but what are the reasons you're unable to use PayPal? I know 1 is some cards being unsupported, if you're in a country like Turkey there isn't much I can do as there are laws preventing trade from the UK to some countries.
Maestro bank card that is not supported by PayPal, although I have my bank account linked to my paypal profile I'm unable to pay anything that includes a subscription. I looked into it and asked my bank, they said it's paypals fault and the best solution would be getting a credit card

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Maestro bank card that is not supported by PayPal, although I have my bank account linked to my paypal profile I'm unable to pay anything that includes a subscription. I looked into it and asked my bank, they said it's paypals fault and the best solution would be getting a credit card

Are they supported with Stripe?

Last edited: