Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Character name: Johnny 'Two-Times' McGraw

Date of birth: March 27th, 1981

Briefly describe your character's background:

Taking it upon himself, Johnny's spent his entire childhood wanting to be a cowpoke in the old west, having his own star-badge with his oh-so-fitting name engraved being given to him as a teenager. Although 'Two-Times' was a self-inflicted nickname (for 'the amount of times he'd shoot natives off his horseback'), it's come to be befitting thanks to him repeating himself multiple times when stressed-out, especially during his interviews for jobs. The LSPD was his white-whale after growing up in a suburban sprawl outside of Carcer City, with his want to clean up his homeland peaking after losing his workplace to an arsonist. He decided the grass would have been far greener away from the place he once begrudgingly called home, now a messy den of murder and rampage.

Maybe it'll be different.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC): Keeping the town away from the clutches of would-be evil and corrupt elements and getting to know a new place in the most involved way possible.

&

fun of course, seems like it'll be a good time to harass people for driving 2 miles under the speed limit and drop a donut before running straight into a lamppost when chasing a mugger

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?: Staying alive, staying happy, making friends, and inevitably using whatever political powers he'd have as a potential chief to get someone to allocating resources to clean Carcer up.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?: Only here for GTA. Gmod of course, spread around.

What is your time zone?: Eastern Standard Time

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal: 100%

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): I plan on playing this fairly so if someone ends up doing something that'd allow me to easily nab them when instead continuing a chase/fight would be more fun i'd intentionally stumble and let them keep running. i don't want there to be a time where i nail someone and slap them with a fine less than ten seconds after they do something

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.