Accepted Donut-eating License v2 Omega Deluxe Edition

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i don't feel like deleting a character for the other (i updated it btw owned) this character has traction already

Character name: James Small

Date of birth:
March 7th, 1987

Briefly describe your character's background:
Moved from Carcer City to Los Santos to live a new life, regularly visits home/parents every few months. Blue-collar worker, son of a locksmith.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
Keep the streets clean. Too often crime has found its way to my doorstep, and I must remain an innocent bystander to its effect. I fear that the city may be overtaken soon by the infestation of criminal elements.

Fun, and fun, and having a ball chasing people.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:
Marrying Chester. Hanging out with Chester. Being near Chester. Talking to Chester. Arresting criminals, serving them sentences, and assisting the community in any way possible.

A position in the skies is the end-goal, both as a spotter and handler of airplanes. The clouds have been calling for years, and it's time to join them.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
Gmod.

What is your time zone?:
EST.

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
That's what other characters are for.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):
just ignore the other app this was basically the same character i just never made him

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Police Department forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Before we start your induction into the LSPD, please provide us with your discord username in this thread and make sure you're in the nebulous discord.

From there once you're in the discord, head over to the Mission Row Police Department and request for an induction.

Reactions: List