DOOMSDAY II

Discussion in 'Feedback Section' started by Meepy, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Meepy

Meepy Still needs to get a life

Nebulae:
    Thank you to @Frisch and @Tinbe for being my actors

and thank you to @aeromantis for being a good boi <3

Overall I feel this went well, aside from the lack of staff showing up and the people that merged with the boat all was good

Feel free to leave praise, questions or to insult me (pls dont ill cry :( )

Stay tuned for part 3 :smiley:

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Verräterpackaging

Verräterpackaging Happy dude from around the clinic! :D

Nebulae:
    Dudette no shit this was great, we stabbed that thing into oblivion, I heart a heart rate of 200 and it was so much fun getting through this. I bet most can agree with me :smiley:

Share <3 and :smiley:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Komchan

Komchan I think we should nuke everything
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Great event, very atmospheric and I'm looking forward to whatever might come next.
    That hunter was very scary, the vortigaunt was very scared I could tell, good thing one of the colleagues assisted him in the calming downs.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Trains

Trains ms paint artist extraordinaire
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    yeah was fun

better than the last one

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. General Mario

General Mario Nucleus
    HL2 RP Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    It was fun but I could only play 10 minutes because i kept crashing constantly

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. maxi

maxi Atom

Nebulae:
    It was a pretty good event.
    Kino: hunter fight was really cool and made me feel excited
    Mystery of it all
    Really adrenaline filled scenes and death
    Clearly well organised and narrated very well

not kino: I don’t mean to sound rude, but the event felt shallow, because technically all it was was go to base, find Hunter, kill hunter and take battery. Of course there’s more to it, but I felt we could’ve been a bit more occupied.
    Lore was inaccurate with the OTA voice and combine encampments designed for humans so early into the invasion, but that’s not really important, still set a strong vibe

overall I give a solid 7/10, you certainly have the skill to pull of such events meepy, but the plot should be expanded upon and less railroaded so to speak

It was miles better than part 1 though

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Trains

Nebulae:
    my friend

you missed something

me and someone else went to a hut and found an newspaper mentioning city 95, union, etc

my guess is in that portal we ended up in, time froze and we came out in present day hl2rp

maybe i’m retarded tho

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Meepy

Meepy Still needs to get a life

Nebulae:
    This wasn't an accident, it was very much on purpose, all shall soon be revealed :wink:

as for plot, part 2 is more of a small stepping stone for part 3, as you shall also see

it would have been longer, however i was limited due to my ass being in work alot ;-;

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Komchan

Komchan I think we should nuke everything
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Yes, you and I comrade.
    Might lead to us being able to use characters on main server one day...jk jk, unless...

10. Trains

Nebulae:
    imagine rolling up on shell beach expecting everyone to be like wooooah

then there’s just literally no one there except a bluesuit asking if we’re crafters

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Tinbe

Tinbe Current real-life year + 7 = Current HL2RP IC year
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Heyoo, Vort player here. Had a blast playing the part, but I'll summarize my thought process in bullet points:
    • Pretty happy nobody tried to lynch my char at the beginning, but damn, @Deathwolf was out for blood. But I'll elaborate on that further down
    • Apologies if I ever went strangely quiet. My "wake up at 4AM and fail to get a wink of sleep afterwards" lookingass sort of made handling IC stuff on Vort while also paying attention to OOC stuff in TS3 a little challenging. I'm usually more eloquent in the way I describe things (I hope).
    • But damn, @Deathwolf you really needed to reel in the daringness your character had. The Hunter player was tempted on several occasions to just kill you, but spared you time and time again from immediate death. He had p good reasons to end you quickly too, because you just didn't know when to avoid trouble until you got crippled to high hell.
      • Alas, even crippled you still kept pushing your character's limits. The Vortal healing I did was mostly to keep you stable - not enough to put you in a fighting condition. It led Andrei to a crushing end in the most literal sense.
    Besides that, I don't have much to add. I spent big chunks of the event observing the survivors from great distances so i didn't get a lot of footage of their hijinks. Especially so because Andrei seemed so eager to make chase, so I didn't want to show up unless absolutely necessary. Meepy had to make-do when admin assistance became scarce, but I reckon she did alright with what powers she had.

I might be forgetting something, but fuck me I've been awake for 20 hours so my memory's probably shoddy.
    Merged:
    Oh, now I remember. Sorry for overlapping the Vort's death with the ship control-wrangling. I should've laid off from it till you guys didn't have to split your focus so hard, but lord knows what part of my monke brains compelled me to keep going.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Deathwolf

Deathwolf Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    I enjoyed playing it like that, I enjoyed the death I had, and would have been happy with dying at any of those points.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. bigdaddyboy413

bigdaddyboy413 Electron

Nebulae:
    I was going to kill you with my spear.

I liked the event, it was epic-o.

I had to leave midway to get sleep and my geforce session ended, luckily the Hunter helped end it off by killing me and I died with my last act being to stab a Hunter in it's leg and contribute to it's downfall, died like a true Samurai Gigachad.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. .....the Pk'd boy.....

Nebulae:
    any video of the event ?

15. Thood74

Thood74 Nucleus
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I suggest to stop necroposting on old event feedbacks.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice