Dossier on subject "Menz, Wolfrick"

Discussion in 'Ministry for State Security' started by Microsoft Red, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Red

Microsoft Red Neutrino

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

OOC Section

Name (Steam and Primary Forum): Microsoft Red

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48970096

Timezone: UTC+2

Expected Activity, Possible Inactivity: Since I'm getting back into roleplaying, I'll most likely spend a few hours a day on the server.

Previous Infractions, Forum or Server (WW3RP & HL2RP): None

Are you aware of the differences in the Stasiland iteration for WW3RP compared to earlier ones?:
    I haven't really played a lot of WW3RP before but I know that Stasiland is more heavily focused around roleplaying than anything else. I've played a bunch of HL2RP, so I should do just fine roleplaying.

How familiar are you with the history and ideology of the German Democratic Republic?:
    I am from Germany and after hours of listening to history teachers ramble about their past lives in the GDR back in school, I think I possess more than enough knowledge about that topic.

Describe, summarily and to the best of your understanding, the role of the Stasi and their practices in a broad sense:
    The Stasi was in more general terms a police force which primarily focused around removing political enemies or anyone who opposed the ideology of the SED. Their main method of operation was espionage, as they'd infiltrate people's private lives by planting bugs or cameras, sending Stasi agents disguised as normal citizens and even turning close relatives, teachers, friends etc. into informants. They were very strict on their scheme, meaning that at the slightest hint of opposition (even simpler things such as using western products) people could be arrested until sufficient evidence speaking against or for them would be found. All of this had the beneficial side-effect of intimidating most of the populace to the point where they wouldn't even think of being against the SED.

[​IMG]

DOSSIER ON SUBJECT:
    MENZ, WOLFRICK

* A small photo is attached to the file*

[​IMG]

DATE OF BIRTH: 1955-06-15

PLACE OF BIRTH: DRESDEN, EAST GERMANY

PHYSICAL TRAITS:
    1.78M | 85KG | DARK BROWN HAIR (BALDING) | BROWN EYES | AVERAGE BUILD

MEDICAL HISTORY:
    CHEMICAL BURNS SUSTAINED ON RIGHT HAND DURING DUTY, FIFTH DIGIT SURGICALLY REMOVED (1985)
    NO OTHER SERIOUS INJURIES RECORDED

NEXT OF KIN:
    AGATHE MENZ (MOTHER) - DECEASED (1970)
    HERBERT MENZ (FATHER) - MEMBER OF MINISTRY OF STATE SECURITY (BERLIN)
    MAGRIT SCHIEBEL (SISTER) - HOUSEWIFE (HAMBURG)
    BARBARA MENZ (WIFE) - DECEASED (1978)

ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION:
    FATHER (HERBERT MENZ) WAS INVITED TO KPD (LATER SED) AFTER THE FALL OF THE NSDAP. ASSIGNED TO MINISTRY OF STATE SECURITY IN 1974.
    CURRENTLY STATIONED IN BERLIN, RANKED 'LEUTNANT'
    MOTHER (AGATHE MENZ) DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER IN 1967, DECEASED AFTER UNSUCCESSFUL TREATMENT IN 1970.
    WIFE (BARBARA MENZ) WAS KILLED DURING A TERRORIST ATTACK IN 1978

EDUCATION:
    ████ - ██████ - ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, DRESDEN (1961)
    RECEIVED 'ABITUR', St.- ███████ - GYMNASIUM, DRESDEN (1972)
    BACHELOR OF ARTS (SLAVIC STUDIES), HUMBOLDT-UNIVERSITY, BERLIN (1978)

MILITARY SERVICE:
    CALLED TO WEHRDIENST AFTER GRADUATION IN 1972
    SERVED: 3A/5M/12D
    TRAINING FOR "FÄHNRICH" IN 1979 (2 YEARS)
    ASSIGNED TO 7. PANZERDIVISION IN DRESDEN (1981)
    SERVING SINCE

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

* A handwritten sheet of paper is attached here *

Wolfrick Menz was born on the 15th of June, 1955 and has almost always shown an interest in the society and idelogy of the GDR, which is why he was sent to the FDJ by his parents in 1963. He lived a relatively normal life until his graduation in 1972. As he reached the age of 18, he fully joined the SED and was at the same time sent to Wehrpflicht. He fulfilled it without any incidents and spent an addtional two years in service, according to him: "To be given priority for a place at Humboldt-University, Berlin". He, indeed, did receive a place at HB-University and sought a degree in slavic studies out of pure interest for the culture. During his stay in Berlin, he met his wife Barbara Menz (birthname: Müller) whom he married in 1975. The marriage didn't last long, as Barbara Menz was unfortunately killed during a terrorist attack by a far-right militant organization in 1978. After falling into minor depressions due to this incident, his ties to the SED strengthened as he swore hate against the far-rights. He sought revenge and lost interest in his studies, though he did finish his degree in 1978. He decided to head back to the NVA and sought a career there. His training for "Fähnrich" started in 1979 and after two years he was assigned to the 7. Panzerdivision (Militärbezirk III) in Dresden. During his service he was promoted to "Oberfähnrich" in 1983 and later to "Stabsfähnrich" in 1986. As he was asked about his motivation to join the Ministry of State Security, he stated that a higher ranked individual, Hauptmann ████ █████ , suggested it to him due to his outstanding performance and the fact that his father is also part of the Ministry, meaning he could follow in his footsteps.

Interview taken by Oberleutnant ███ █████

• Agree Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice