Download Error

Kipp

Small Green Dinosaur
Nebulae
I get this issue every so often where my game will stop responding before it finishes downloading "materials/decals/blood_puddle_01.vtf.ztmp"
uF92q3j.png

No idea why this happens and it's only sometimes as well. Any ideas on how to fix?

Kipp

Small Green Dinosaur
Nebulae
Seems to be happening every time now.

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
might be a dumb question, but do you have disk space? when i ran out it used to do this but i just removed some hentai and it was good.

Kipp

Small Green Dinosaur
Nebulae
might be a dumb question, but do you have disk space? when i ran out it used to do this but i just removed some hentai and it was good.
Just checked and I've got 142GB on main drive and 51.7GB on the place I've got GMod installed so it all seems to be good there.

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just checked and I've got 142GB on main drive and 51.7GB on the place I've got GMod installed so it all seems to be good there.
do you tab out when the thing goes white? try staying tabbed in and waiting it out.

Kipp

Small Green Dinosaur
Nebulae
do you tab out when the thing goes white? try staying tabbed in and waiting it out.
Just did that and got the same thing, I'll try holding enter on the "Wait for program to respond" option to see if that works or not? Used to sometimes
[doublepost=1506007690][/doublepost]
Just did that and got the same thing, I'll try holding enter on the "Wait for program to respond" option to see if that works or not? Used to sometimes
My game ended up responding but I was returned to the title screen for some reason.