Serious Dr. Breen on why you should stop using the term "universal union"

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
SAVE THEM???
FOR WHAT
@Erkor ... if you won't gift the right games for the good of all HL2 RPers, maybe you'll give it to one of them.

But that's all up to you, my old gmod forums acquaintance. Will you let your stubborn frugalness doom the entire fandom, or will you give your fellow roleplayer an experience they've never had?

Reactions: List

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
@Erkor ... if you won't gift the right games for the good of all HL2 RPers, maybe you'll give it to one of them.

But that's all up to you, my old gmod forums acquaintance. Will you let your stubborn frugalness doom the entire fandom, or will you give your fellow roleplayer an experience they've never had?
damn you hawke you let @Cindy GO

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

no server gives that experience rn

we all try tho

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Before you're allowed to join the server, the server installs a pirated copy of Half Life 2 and it's Episodes, this is disguised as 'content'.

You are then forced to play through the game as a "Tutorial"

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Before you're allowed to join the server, the server installs a pirated copy of Half Life 2 and it's Episodes, this is disguised as 'content'.

Hunt Down the Freeman is included as a test at the end.

Nebulae

you mean,
before you're even allowed to post a combine app, u must finish entropy zero 1 & 2

this, even before u check ur steamid

Fawful

Neutrino
Nebulae
All hail lore accuracy

Like Judgment Waiver always being before Autonomous Judgement in City rp
That is just doo doo

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
lore accuracy is recognizing they’re not two different things
hl2rp
judgement waiver = lockdown (cps have fun while i sit in an apartment for an hour)
autonomous judgment = the server owner and his combine buddies can kill me on the spot for no reason

hl2
judgement waiver = units can capitally prosecute at their own discretion without Overwatch
autonomous judgment = exact same thing

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
The only actual difference (if you can even call it that) is that one is the actual code used to alert (Judgement Waiver) versus the permissions it gives (autonomous judgement).

In other words, a Judgement Waiver, by definition, gives you autonomous judgement.

Nebulae
The only actual difference (if you can even call it that) is that one is the actual code used to alert (Judgement Waiver) versus the permissions it gives (autonomous judgement).

In other words, a Judgement Waiver, by definition, gives you autonomous judgement.

I think you are rendering your Judgemdent in an Autonomous way and I am inclined to Waive your opinion

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
I think you are rendering your Judgemdent in an Autonomous way and I am inclined to Waive your opinion
FvyoAIqWAAEVeqm.png

Nebulae
Carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient roleplayers. Gas giants inhabited by vast canon intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where lore intersects...

Impossible to describe with our limited vocabulary…
Imagine how fucked up looking any intelligent life form from a gas giant would look.