Dream job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5658
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5658

I tried to find a thread like this but couldn't. What's your end goal? Your dream job?

hqdefault.jpg

My dream job is to eventually work my way up to becoming a director of my own televsion series, or to work with Netflix as a producer. I am half way through my bachelors in Cinema and Media Studies and I have been working with the production of Suits. They film in Toronto. I'm just a runner so I'm not on any credit rolls yet :( But that's the next step. What about you?

Reactions: List

Gregory

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dream job would be running my own IT Solutions company, but for now my realistic goal is an IT Manager for preferably schools

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Dream job for me is something easy to do and relaxing that isn't too stressful, I don't care too much about pay so long as it's enough to support me and whoever I may have to support at the time.

Call me a faglord but something like working at a flower shop or garden centre/hobby store is right up my alley and pays well enough to support.

I just want a quiet life

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
Either director or actor in the film or theatre industry, either works!

D

Deleted member 5658

Dream job would be running my own IT Solutions company, but for now my realistic goal is an IT Manager for preferably schools

That sounds like a good place to start, I think running your own firm will become a reality if you get the experience you want!

Dream job for me is something easy to do and relaxing that isn't too stressful, I don't care too much about pay so long as it's enough to support me and whoever I may have to support at the time.

Call me a faglord but something like working at a flower shop or garden centre/hobby store is right up my alley and pays well enough to support.

I just want a quiet life

I can relate and respect that! Me personally, I love being busy and I love and thrive in chaos but some days I wish I could just take off and just take it easy. Work to make what I need and enjoy myself. Would be nice to just go to work and not have to think about it again until the next day!

D

Deleted member 930

I wanted to be Cop because i like order and peacefulness to be more specific want to use my strong sense of empathy for a good purpose

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
Want to learn how to cook better than I do now and do that as a hobby, right now I’m currently taking a Cisco IT course at my HS which I’m doing good at. Only thing that’s gonna suck is my certification exams which will cost 400 dollars all together for both tests.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae

I just want a quiet life
to be fair my dream backup plan if video games doesn't work out is to fuck off and do a real life version of stardew valley

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Would love to grow fat ganj plants when it's legalised. However there would be no Americanised ultra potent skunk, that's for people without taste. I'd like to be selling soft black hash made with traditional techniques at exorbitant prices, not dissimilar from inner city bakeries that charge a fiver for loaf of sourdough.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i want to magdump cunts while yelling obscenities in Russian at them

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i want to become an archaeologist or serve the military, though i've got mixed feeling about my country and feel like moving out to japan or germany when the right time comes

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I mean I aim to serve in the army for at least a year after I get out of education, but that's more for the experience than anything.
The dream would be working up in Esrange (Sweden's space program), however that is basically impossible and so I've been aiming at an education in IT and specifically software and security, so that I can hopefully either serve in the cyber-defence wing of the army or just with data security in general.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I wanna be atleast a B-List Actor, and a Comedian.
I don't really know what else I'd want to be really.
[doublepost=1526677022][/doublepost]

I just want a quiet life

with things like flower shops, you gotta make sure you get really good flowers and you keep them in a great condition to be able to sell them for prices that you can live off of. And hobby shops like for modelling and such require a lot of upkeep and knowledge of the things the shop sells, incase someone comes in and wants some advice or something very specific.

but yeah it's a good idea :)

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
it's either cyber security or a psychologist, psychologist being my second priority

I've been taking courses for cyber security and as of recent it's been blowing up in Saudi Arabia, and it's a job that I can see myself enjoying

as for psychologist, I've seen how far a person can go through mental issues because of their lives, and it's relieving to know that you're able to help.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Marketing manager preferebly for gaming companies, gods know EA needs better ones.