News E N M I T Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7099

QMkz9F6.jpg
my game crashed around this time and them my entire internet shit itself so i couldnt reconnect
i'll join again tomorrow morning, hope my absence wasnt a bother

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Here's how things are gonna work, just quick PSA. Posting this on screenshot thread and Emnity thread so people actually see it.

If a conscript or a minister is at any point killed by a resistance fighter during this event, they are to be PKed. It can be an ambush, it can be spontaenous. (These characters are temporary regardless so I hope no one gets upset, I want everyone to have a good time.)

If a cop is at any point killed by a resistance fighter during this event, they will be temp PKed / not allowed to play on their character for the remainder of the event. Cops will only get PKed if they actively engage in starting a fight themselves.

If a resistance fighter is shot during an ambush or an attack they will also be PKed, all things come with a risk.

If you're in any way lost as a resistance fighter in this event on what to do; this is pretty much a blanket opportunity to actually engage in some guerilla warfare. Hit City infrastructure, ambush people, be creative.
Remember, no S2K gamers. That is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Here's how things are gonna work, just quick PSA. Posting this on screenshot thread and Emnity thread so people actually see it.

If a conscript is at any point killed by a resistance fighter during this event, they are to be PKed. It can be an ambush, it can be spontaenous. (These characters are temporary regardless so I hope no one gets upset, I want everyone to have a good time.)

If a cop is at any point killed by a resistance fighter during this event, they will be temp PKed / not allowed to play on their character for the remainder of the event. Cops will only get PKed if they actively engage in starting a fight themselves.

If a resistance fighter is shot during an ambush or an attack they will also be PKed, all things come with a risk.

If you're in any way lost as a resistance fighter in this event on what to do; this is pretty much a blanket opportunity to actually engage in some guerilla warfare. Hit City infrastructure, ambush people, be creative.
isnt there a worry that these sorta strict PK rules will lead to a lot of powergaming from both sides? Especially if its gonna be s2rp, because unless someones willing to lose their character a day into the event i doubt much people will actually take the blow

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
isnt there a worry that these sorta strict PK rules will lead to a lot of powergaming from both sides? Especially if its gonna be s2rp, because unless someones willing to lose their character a day into the event i doubt much people will actually take the blow
We'll take it case-by-case, I'll be here for the whole event and we have a great staff-team to oversee the encounters. Mind that I'm doing announcements for when it's wind-down time and I don't want people chopping on eachother so we'll be expecting a good 10 or so conscripts and a full roster of cops on every time someone's actually running attacks. I fully expect all sides to take casualties.

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
im just waiting until some group does a car bombing in the city IRA style.

TwistedSilicon

Magic Citrus Fruit Man
Nebulae
Is... Is the server supposed to be down or...?

banner_560x95.png

I get the feeling there is a reason we're only on this map for three days...

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae

If a conscript or a minister is at any point killed by a resistance fighter during this event, they are to be PKed. It can be an ambush, it can be spontaenous. (These characters are temporary regardless so I hope no one gets upset, I want everyone to have a good time.)

It’s very hard to s2rp from a distance - meaning you’ll have to get up close and personal for every engagement, which is something you don’t do when facing an enemy force bigger than yours - especially when they have SMG’s

Status
Not open for further replies.