E3

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey guys, E3 is right around the corner....And I'll be there! If any other Neb Dweebs are gonna be around and want to get stoned in the parking lot like degenerates I'm totally down.

What's everyone looking forward to from E3? What are y'all expecting? What emboners you most? Tell me your deep, intimate desires about E3 2017.

I'll prolly post pics here, on twitter, tumblr, instagram, fb, all that gay shit along with my nearly one month stay in LA.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
What's everyone looking forward to from E3? What are y'all expecting? What emboners you most? Tell me your deep, intimate desires about E3 2017.
Hoping for DMC5.

I'm prepping for disappointment.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
I'm hoping to see finally news on KH3, after all it is, what, four years since its announcement??

and kind of interested to see about the new assassins creed game which is SUPPOSEDLY coming out this year, since I think this is the first time Ubisoft took more than a year into making it

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Take me with you

Crocodoom

Neutrino
Nebulae
Thinking along the lines of some more unconfirmed things, I'd love to see an Elder Scrolls 6 or Bloodborne 2 or the unspeakable game get announced.
More realistically, I hope to learn a bit more about Farcry 5 though.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
okay so i'm back and alive and remembered about the internet and this place.

tbh most exciting thing that happened there was either picking up a second full time gig or being front row for the fire at some spoderman game panel and also fist bumping jack black.

wew

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'm only looking forward to the new assassins creed, state of decay 2, and bully 2.