Earth Defense Force 4.1

ShireWarrior

Quark
Nebulae
Hey peeps! Downloading EDF right now and I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in a little group to play the game if anyone here has it.
Trailer

I am probably going to play Air Raider after I try all the classes out, but I might change my mind. This video is what wants me to be it though.

Post down below if you want to play or something.​

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey peeps! Downloading EDF right now and I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in a little group to play the game if anyone here has it.
Trailer

I am probably going to play Air Raider after I try all the classes out, but I might change my mind. This video is what wants me to be it though.

Post down below if you want to play or something.​

Air Raider is probably the hardest class to Solo.

It's literally designed to be a support class, healer and artillery guy.

Ranger is the best for adaptability.

The flying chick is the best for crowd control.

The armoured dude is pretty bad but if you get a good weapon combo he can destroy like a motherfucker.

ShireWarrior

Quark
Nebulae
Air Raider is probably the hardest class to Solo.

It's literally designed to be a support class, healer and artillery guy.

Ranger is the best for adaptability.

The flying chick is the best for crowd control.

The armoured dude is pretty bad but if you get a good weapon combo he can destroy like a motherfucker.

In a group I mean. Also, I think I might change my mind and go Wing Diver a lot.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What's the difference between this and EDF 2025?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
from what i've seen it should be five bucks

I bought EDF 2027 or whatever when it was 30 quid on my Xbox 360 and it was worth it.

Lasted hundreds of hours and grinding actually felt rewarding each time because you'd get fucking OP weapons like nuke launchers.

ShireWarrior

Quark
Nebulae
I bought EDF 2027 or whatever when it was 30 quid on my Xbox 360 and it was worth it.

Lasted hundreds of hours and grinding actually felt rewarding each time because you'd get fucking OP weapons like nuke launchers.

Yep, I have gotten addicted to the game now. I played all day yesterday and got some pretty cool stuff and I am continuing to play today.