• Yes

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Viacell

String
Nebulae
In my opinion one of the best cartoons at it's time, I dont know if anyone is talking about this but this is a classic to watch again and again and never get bored of it. What do you guys think?

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
My friend actually made a spot-on plank replica and he was the coolest dude around
i had one too and i was gonna bring it to france when i was younger but i think they threw it away at the security place cause i just remember not having it with me when landing and being very sad :(

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
i had one too and i was gonna bring it to france when i was younger but i think they threw it away at the security place cause i just remember not having it with me when landing and being very sad :(
fuck dude that must've hurt
Plank was the most well developed character on the show, too.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
i remember how i learn my first few insults from ed edd eddy.

if I have the time, I would want to rewatch the show again. Seriously ed edd and eddy is just a reminder of how the days we used to be children and and how we could have fun without the feeling of responsibility or care that you get once you've become teenagers/adults. It was just all about fun back then damn, now we're all grown up and that experience and level of fun is just not the same man, damn.

Also the last movie when
Eddy met his big brother who often talk to everyone else about how cool his brother is. Like he was admiring him so much only to get beaten by his older brother when Eddy revered him.. Feels bad man :(

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
i remember how i learn my first few insults from ed edd eddy.

if I have the time, I would want to rewatch the show again. Seriously ed edd and eddy is just a reminder of how the days we used to be children and and how we could have fun without the feeling of responsibility or care that you get once you've become teenagers/adults. It was just all about fun back then damn, now we're all grown up and that experience and level of fun is just not the same man, damn.

Also the last movie when
Eddy met his big brother who often talk to everyone else about how cool his brother is. Like he was admiring him so much only to get beaten by his older brother when Eddy revered him.. Feels bad man
Honestly the movie is, in my opinion, the best TV movie Cartoon Network has ever produced. I loved it.

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
ed edd and eddy is one of the finest shows to touch western hearts.

it touches on some of the greatest american struggles in youth years: joblessness, the need for money, no trace of education.

it's the perfect formula for a great show that has real world themes.

it resonates with many american children to this day, being one of cartoon network's most popular shows ever aired.

we shall establish a national holiday commemorating this show.

Spock

Shows up every other month to read ban appeals
Nebulae
I mean say what you want but it's a helluva lot better than current CN shows, such as bread winners