Accepted Edgar Kruber PK Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by STUCK IN A CAKE, Mar 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STUCK IN A CAKE

STUCK IN A CAKE Molecule

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: STUCK IN A CAKE
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86755999
    Server: WW3RP
    Character Name: Edgar Kruber
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: @Rondal

What Led To Your Character's Death?:
    I was being taken prisoner by the Soviets (Again for pretty much no reason) and I was shot by someone unrelated who were attacking the soviets.
    Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: I am just a farmer, being bullied for being a farmer and got shot at by counter-revolutionaries attacking a completely different target
    Date Of Occurrence: 18/03/2020
    Evidence: Don't have any - other than my word saying that I'm a complete bystander getting caught up in something unrelated
    Other Players Involved: Soviets and attackers
    Any Other Details: I just want to farm

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. cns

cns The Winner

Nebulae:
    As one of the soviets I can say we were just bringing him in to identify someone we picked up, had no intentions of braining him and I am not sure why he was PK'd.

3. not tiger

not tiger Electron

Nebulae:
    I was lead of the Soviet patrol.

Edgar Kruber was a bystander. He was to be taken in only for questioning relating to the identification of a counter-revolutionary.
    He was not aware of this.
    Edgar Kruber should not remain PK'd.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Poopship McGee

Poopship McGee Old Stock Canadian
    Premium Member WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    There was talks of you informing the Soviets about a certain suspect, but it should also be noted that you were pretty much detained by the Soviets. While I don't know what you told them, I believe that there can be a dangerous slope where people who are translating or are seen with Soviets will be shot and PK'd, regardless if it has been confirmed by the shooter or not.

I'd like to hear the intentions of the ambushing players in order to evaluate whether or not he was an intended target, and why that was the case. Getting killed in Sector 2 should be a PK in most circumstances so long as there is good reason to be killed, but if they were not intended to be killed for any particular reason, I don't see why they should remain PK'd.

I believe there should be room for distinguishing between an 'informant' and Soviets interrogating potential witnesses.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. STUCK IN A CAKE

STUCK IN A CAKE Molecule

Nebulae:
    I can easily say I'm no informant, I was just farming - soviets broke down my door and threw me into a cell. Interrogated by the KGB and Soviets and informed I'd be shot as the culprit if I didn't tell what I saw. I simply said what I saw - I don't know exactly who bombed the airfield.
    Merged:
    [​IMG]

Screenshots of Soviets sending a team to my house - they came to me and arrested me.

6. swexs

swexs
    WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Alright, after discussing it in admin's chat you can consider this appeal accepted.
    The shooters weren't there to kill you, it just happened to be an unlucky moment for you, wrong place at the wrong time. You were just a bystander.
    Case closed.

• Agree Agree x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice