Egel Kosomov

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Applications' started by mert, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mert

mert Molecule

Nebulae:
    - OOC Section -
    Name: mart

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53987738

Timezone: GMT +1

How is your activity? / How would you rate your interest in Stasiland?: I'm honestly enjoying it a lot more than HL2RP. Considering I still hold the stasi whitelist, I believe I am active enough.

Any previous infractions at the community? If so, can you explain?: I have a couple of old bans on HL2RP and the forums as a result of my antics. Have already made like a couple of apps where I posted them, but I can put it here if needed.

Previous WW3RP / RP experience: The only WW3RP experience I have is from Bluecastle and Lemonpunch. I mainly played the Soviet/Coalition on both of them. Other than that I haven't really played the nebulous version of WW3RP except Stasiland.

On HL2RP I have played it for a year or two now and held a multitude of whitelists ranging from CAB, CP, UM and CWU. I consider my roleplay adequate enough to try to get the Soviet whitelist.

How familiar are you with the Soviet Union (ideology, history etc.)?: I'm familiar enough that I believe I can play a character that feels believable enough to be apart of the Soviets on the server. I'm not well-versed into the inner workings of the Soviet Union, but I know enough of the Communist ideology, the political system and a bit of the army to know how to play the character.

Are you aware of the new concept? What are some of the differences between this iteration of WW3RP and the old one?: In terms of combat it will mainly be focused on asymmetrical warfare between the Soviet garrison forces and the insurgents in the local area. When it comes to the main focus of the server, it will mostly be based around the civilians and their interactions with the war around them. S2K is no longer the main focus of the schema and guns are supposed to be harder to get.

What do you think this faction will be doing on the server?: The Soviet Army will basically be the local peacekeeping forces in the region. They will surpress insurgents in the region, and will make use of their arsenal to do so if it's needed. They will also defend areas strategic to the war effort and to the Soviet Union as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ В ЕВРОНЕТ
    ...Соединение установлено
    ...Соединение зашифровано
    ...Вы сейчас общаетесь с: Аноним
    ++Attention: Priority Alert++
    ++INSURGENT ACTIVITY DETECTED IN: HESSE, WESTPHALIA, RHINELAND++
    ++TARGETED CITIES: FRANKFURT, COLOGNE, DUSSELDORF++
    ++ATTENTION: LIST OF TARGETED CITIES HAS EXPANDED TO 50. TYPE VIEW TO VIEW THE LIST++
    ++ATTENTION: INSURGENT ACTIVITY DETECTED IN: BADEN-WURTTEMBERG, SAARLAND++

++ATTENTION: INSURGENT ACTIVITY DETECTED IN: BREMEN++
    ++You have now disconnected from: GDR-UPDATES++
    ++You are now connected to: ENCRYPTED-NETWORK-953552++
    ++Update on Frankfurt?++
    ++Frankfurt captured, heavy casualties sustained to both insurgent forces and the local Soviet garrison++
    ++Status on the Frankfurt insurgency?++
    ++Multiple reports state that the Frankfurt Federalist Insurgency has retreated to Brodenstein.++
    ++Update on Brodenstein++
    ++Heavy casualties on both sides. Situation uncertain.++
    ++Tactical options?++
    ++Firebombing of known insurgent holdouts?++
    ++Negative, potential collateral damage too high.++
    ++Reinforcements from the front?++
    ++Negative, all frontline troops must be kept at the frontline at all cost++
    ++Penal reinforcements?++
    ++Taken into consideration. Expect response from Command soon.++
    ++How long would it take for them to arrive?++
    ++Expect possible reinforcements in 6-14 days++
    ++Control over Hessen must remain absolute++
    ++You have disconnected from ENCRYPTED-NETWORK-953552++
    ++You are now connected to: GDR-UPDATES++

++ATTENTION: PRIORITY ALERT++
    ++ATTENTION: INSURGENCY ACTIVITY DETECTED IN WIESBADEN++
    ++WARNING: INSURGENT ATTACK REPORTED IN HEPPENHEIM++
    ++WARNING: CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE UNDER THREAT++
    ++WARNING: INSURGENT ATTACK REPORTED IN: COLOGNE++
    ++WARNING: INSURGENT ATTACK REPORTED IN: MAINZ++
    ++ATTENTION: LIST OF TARGETED CITIES HAS EXPANDED TO 73. TYPE VIEW TO VIEW THE LIST++
    ++YOU ARE NOW DISCONNECTED FROM: GDR-UPDATES++
    [​IMG]
    You light up a cigarette as you think over the situation. Penal battalions have been effective at partisan-fighting before, but unleashing them on an already distrustful population? It's gonna end badly, but considering they are the only thing available it would be nice to strengthen the garrisons with a few of them.

Now your duty is to find the best-performing degenerates and lowlifes amongst the shtrafbats and get them sent eastward towards Germany. You look through one of the files of the penals, and he pretty much looks like your typical lowlife. Some disgraced junior sergeant who was found guilty of desertion during the Korean campaign. Not that bad considering the circumstances. You continue to read through his file hoping that he's done something to redeem himself.

Not that you care though. As long as the German garrisons are strengthened, and the German insurgency is crushed you can finally move those degenerates back to the labor camps back home. Hell, maybe even give them a pardon? Time will tell.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DOSSIER
    FIRST NAME: Egel
    SURNAME: Duvkaovich Kosomov
    DATE OF BIRTH: 14/03/1968
    PLACE OF BIRTH: Murmansk, RFSR
    FORMER RANK: Junior Sergeant
    CURRENT RANK: Soldier

SERVICE RECORD
    Deployed to West Germany from 1986-1988
    Deployed to Benelux from 1988-1990
    Deployed to Korea from 1990-1991
    Deployed to France from 1991-1992
    Pending redeployment to West Germany

CURRENT BATTALION
    13th Detached Penal Officer Battalion

SPECIALIZATION
    Scout

CRIMINAL RECORD
    Desertion from active duty, stripped of rank and sentenced to penal service

MEDICAL HISTORY

Gunshot wound through his right thigh
    Second-degree burns covering 15% of his body

BLOODTYPE
    AB+
    [​IMG]
    5th of March, 1992
    Somewhere in France...

Just got told that I've been one of the few selected to be moved back to regular service. I can't say I'm complaining though. All we do out here is either getting shot at by insurgents or clearing out the mines around the countryside. Anyways, atleast I have a shot at returning back to Murmansk a hero instead of some disgraced war criminal.

Still though, Germany has been going up in flames in the past few months. I kept in touch with some of my old comrades from Korea that are currently stationed in Germany. Apparently Frankfurt is independent now, and Cologne has been bombed to the stone age by the insurgents. Now I'm just hoping that I end up in some cozy small town somewhere in Germany where they ain't no insurgents to shoot at me. I had enough of the frogs up here in France.

Right, I got to cut this entry short. The town a few clicks north of us just got bombed. The Major is already screaming for us to get moving. I'll write more when I get back.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. char

char The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
    WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Accepted for Scout, Senior Soldier.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice