El Camino

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

el-camino-4b272c8.jpg

What did you guys think? Just finished watching it and I have to say as a big fan of the series it does deliver.

No spoilers.​

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
is it a continuation of breaking bad?

never watched either of these films

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
is it a continuation of breaking bad?

never watched either of these films
It's a continuation of one of the main characters Jessie Pinkman, if you haven't watched Breaking Bad yet. Why? Watch the series pal. And then watch the movie.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
It's a continuation of one of the main characters Jessie Pinkman, if you haven't watched Breaking Bad yet. Why? Watch the series pal. And then watch the movie.
i've never really had such a huge interest in breaking bad as i rarely watch any live-action series/movies

the ones i watch are either one-two episodes long or just adaptations of cartoons/animes but thats about it really

also

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
i've never really had such a huge interest in breaking bad as i rarely watch any live-action series/movies

the ones i watch are either one-two episodes long or just adaptations of cartoons/animes but thats about it really

also

trust me you'll love it

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
just finished watching it, left me thinking that they could have made a decent mini-series out of it but good movie nonetheless

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
eh, kinda felt like two episodes more honestly, didn't really feel like a movie, but I guess that's what you get from a movie adaptation of a series.

I liked the ambience, some of the scenes felt a little stretched out but ultimately it was just a little more closure and it served its purpose.

Overall, decent movie, wouldn't say it was too action packed but ye