Elderscrolls Six

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
They better have hired Kirkbride for story crafting.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
apparently it's either highrock or hammerfell
I could see it being both. The Skyrim map was sufficiently large and dense and assuming this is a next-gen game I would be very surprised to see a smaller map

Maybe even a whole new location altogether

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I could see it being both. The Skyrim map was sufficiently large and dense and assuming this is a next-gen game I would be very surprised to see a smaller map

Maybe even a whole new location altogether

tbh from bethesda, i wouldn't be surprised if it was a smaller map
see: fallout 4

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
tbh from bethesda, i wouldn't be surprised if it was a smaller map
see: fallout 4
Fallout 4s map seemed perfect. There was lots of variety and it definitely did not seem small considering how dense it was

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
they still need to do Starfield which they so far are still just conceptualizing and then they start work on ES6, it won't be around for a very long time

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
they still need to do Starfield which they so far are still just conceptualizing and then they start work on ES6, it won't be around for a very long time
Sounds to me like they’ve been working on starfield for some time now. I doubt they just assign all 200 or so of their employees to only one game at a time. My guess is summer of 2020 for Elder Scrolls 6 and maybe early-mid 2019 for starfield

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Sounds to me like they’ve been working on starfield for some time now.
they literally only registered the trademarks and legal stuff for a few months ago, it has to still be very early in development, and I doubt they've hardly started on anything with elder scrolls

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
they literally only registered the trademarks and legal stuff for a few months ago, it has to still be very early in development, and I doubt they've hardly started on anything with elder scrolls
Starfield has been reported to have been in development all the way back in like 2008. There was even speculation at last years E3 as to if they’d unveil Starfield

I doubt they’d announce a game they’ve only been working on for a few months, same with TES6

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Starfield has been reported to have been in development all the way back in like 2008. There was even speculation at last years E3 as to if they’d unveil Starfield

I doubt they’d announce a game they’ve only been working on for a few months, same with TES6

that's why I'm doubting when people say "oh yeah ES6 isn't even playable yet it'll be years until it comes out"
boy last ES6 game was 7 years ago, there's been reports that ES6 was in progress for a while, and lemme tell you boy, that's not a pre-render on the trailer, that's observing over currently made landscape. I'd doubt filler landscape and graphics like that would be this far developed if the game has only been in development for a few months.

also who the fuck teases something 3 years before release, Fallout 76 was revealed not too long ago with relatively short clips, it's coming out in the next few months

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
that's why I'm doubting when people say "oh yeah ES6 isn't even playable yet it'll be years until it comes out"
boy last ES6 game was 7 years ago, there's been reports that ES6 was in progress for a while, and lemme tell you boy, that's not a pre-render on the trailer, that's observing over currently made landscape. I'd doubt filler landscape and graphics like that would be this far developed if the game has only been in development for a few months.

also who the fuck teases something 3 years before release, Fallout 76 was revealed not too long ago with relatively short clips, it's coming out in the next few months
Last elder scrolls game with the time inbetween on the ports of that game, special edition, fallout 4 etc. and I doubt Todd gonna lie about what stage it's in. 2 years until gameplay maybe double until it's out.