EMINEM IS BACK

Spastic

String
Nebulae
Anyone miss the days of when my boy Slim Shady was the REAL Slim Shady? He's aging, it happens to the best of us. Still one of my top favorite artists, regardless of what else he puts out in the future. His lyric "Lucky to be around this long" is true shit, he's been making good music for way over a decade, most artists from the 90's have fizzled out quietly, yet here he is. Once a legend, always a legend- we can't deny that.
3400482826_4debaa6b18.jpeg

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
the beat and the slowness just feels to me like he has run out of idea's and chasing the current trend of very boring slow pop music with raps and melodramatic lyricism that has come out this year so far
when he first started he was making fun of people (pretty much) like beyonce and all the pop music stuff they churn out every so 2-3 years whilst doing his own thing making alot of good songs one after another and making really funny songs but now it just seems like his ideas are exhausted and he has become the thing he has took the piss out of all those years
seems to me he has ran out of ideas and this feature a pop singer with a boring beat and drama with nothing interesting to say started when he released

i think by far this album will be his worse he has ever released

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
He took way to long to make it imo, each song is 5 mins that I don’t have to waste, and they are just not up to the standards of what people are use to listening to now. A shame.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My Salsa When

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i was disappointed more on this album then a metallica album with no solos

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lmao the album is actually trash

Levileader

Neutrino
Nebulae
Apart from some songs of his the rest are shit, the only enjoyable ones are Castle, Arose and the one with Ed Sheeran