Serious Emotions and Feelings.

Prof.Nano

Neutrino
Nebulae
I recently got into a conversation with a good friend of mine about depression, stress, anxiety, and dread.
He started talking about how sometimes he feels alone even when he is surrounded by people, and that he finds it hard to find people to talk to. Now I know this all sounds edgy but I feel like people don't talk about their negative emotions or problems because they feel as if they do they will be rejected by their peers or friends.
I don't know why but after having a long talk with my friend, I felt like posting it here, and if anyone has any problems that they need help with, or just something off their chest. Feel free to message me and start a convo.
I also would like to so to those who are struggling with things in their lives that its ok to reach out for help, its not a sign of weakness or dependability, it sometimes takes a lot of courage to reach out to people and open up.

Reactions: List

not sam

Proton
Nebulae
meh, loads of people suffer with mental illnesses and people deal with it in different ways, a mean for example a have a ton of family history with anxiety and depression and shit, and like it’s always been a family thing to not talk about it, guess it’s all out that British stiff upper lip innit.
You just gotta make sure if your mates need help you give it, if not then you let them sort it out themselves.
I could not be fucked seeing a therapist for example or push my problems onto other people but I can understand when other people need it
All in all, just make sure ur friends good g star, best thing is a good laugh x

Reactions: List