Enderal: Forgotten Stories ( Skyrim Total Conversion)

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
Anyone played this Total Conversion Mod for skyrim on steam yet? And if so what did you make of it? All my friends who've played it said its brilliant and better than skyrim itself. I personally haven't tried it but intend on giving it a look today.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
DL’d it yesterday, haven’t had time to try it out.
Seems to be more similar to engine mods ala sourcemods and xray engine mods, in the terms of it basically just being its own game just on the same engine.
Also supposedly it’s a bit darker fantasy which resolves my main issue with Skyrim.

I’m heckin ready

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
DL’d it yesterday, haven’t had time to try it out.
Seems to be more similar to engine mods ala sourcemods and xray engine mods, in the terms of it basically just being its own game just on the same engine.
Also supposedly it’s a bit darker fantasy which resolves my main issue with Skyrim.

I’m heckin ready
Its really good, had a chance to play it yesterday. From what I can tell so far it goes back to really old school rpg mechanics which is something I have missed in recent rpg games.

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
might buy Skyrim in the pc just for this
played it on console and never cared enough about the mods to buy it again

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
Its a completely seperate thing I dont think you need skyrim for it, its just on the same engine and uses a lot of the same entities textures n such

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Its a completely seperate thing I dont think you need skyrim for it, its just on the same engine and uses a lot of the same entities textures n such
You do sadly need skyrim to play it
Still, its the old version yiu need which is really cheap, so I’d say it’s worth it
absolutely you should try it, other than the movement and UI it’s completely different from Skyrim.
emphasis on avoiding getting hurt, and pushing the engine to its limits visually.

I mean ffs, the first thing the game teaches you before combat is how to avoid fights and solve them without fighting. To me that just shows the uniqueness of it from an average RPG

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
You do sadly need skyrim to play it
Still, its the old version yiu need which is really cheap, so I’d say it’s worth it

absolutely you should try it, other than the movement and UI it’s completely different from Skyrim.
emphasis on avoiding getting hurt, and pushing the engine to its limits visually.

I mean ffs, the first thing the game teaches you before combat is how to avoid fights and solve them without fighting. To me that just shows the uniqueness of it from an average RPG
Im glad someone else is enjoying it aswell!

Reactions: List