Englishh's Storage of Shitty SFM Stuffs.

Pick one.

• Posters (As in picture one)

• Scenes (Imagine a cool frame from a movie)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
hi.

So here is where i'll be putting up my SFM content, and i'll be going through each one and what I was thinking while making it, any designs I based it from, etc.

All work is done by me, though if I use any models i'll put a link to them at the bottom.
Poster One - Completed 25/11/2016

mmPX0kN.jpg

There was something about this one that really pissed me off. Maybe it's a 'Well the first one always looks shit' but I don't think it looks /that/ bad. This work took me a few hours, mainly because I didn't have a fucking clue on what I was doing with Source Film maker, and I literally have never opened Photoshop before this. A few annoyances I discovered along the way were crashes and the fact that the models are so low res. Crashes were annoying because SFM doesn't actually have a functioning autosave feature (That works 100% of the time atleast) so I lost a good 20 minutes work thanks to that, definitely learnt to save after that. After doing the posing and stuff, and moving into Photoshop, I discovered that the Valve rebel models are actually terrible. In order to get some quality out of it, I had to apply a wacky filter, so hence why there is a strange filter choice on this one.

Anyway, for a first piece, I am pretty happy with the outcome. If you want to leave some tips for me, they'd be much appreciated, since I have less than 4 hours on SFM and Photoshop combined. Think of this as a journey to become an SFM master, and you get to laugh at me along the way.

Reactions: List

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
hi.

So here is where i'll be putting up my SFM content, and i'll be going through each one and what I was thinking while making it, any designs I based it from, etc.

All work is done by me, though if I use any models i'll put a link to them at the bottom.
Poster One - Completed 25/11/2016

mmPX0kN.jpg

There was something about this one that really pissed me off. Maybe it's a 'Well the first one always looks shit' but I don't think it looks /that/ bad. This work took me a few hours, mainly because I didn't have a fucking clue on what I was doing with Source Film maker, and I literally have never opened Photoshop before this. A few annoyances I discovered along the way were crashes and the fact that the models are so low res. Crashes were annoying because SFM doesn't actually have a functioning autosave feature (That works 100% of the time atleast) so I lost a good 20 minutes work thanks to that, definitely learnt to save after that. After doing the posing and stuff, and moving into Photoshop, I discovered that the Valve rebel models are actually terrible. In order to get some quality out of it, I had to apply a wacky filter, so hence why there is a strange filter choice on this one.

Anyway, for a first piece, I am pretty happy with the outcome. If you want to leave some tips for me, they'd be much appreciated, since I have less than 4 hours on SFM and Photoshop combined. Think of this as a journey to become an SFM master, and you get to laugh at me along the way.
looks good

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
You probably shouldn't limit yourself to one game or style as you may get bored with doing the same thing over. You should do posters and scenes not one or the other. Plus check out the official guides we have here, they helped me out a bit.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Get the citizen pack, they're higher res and have rebel bodygroups.