Enter Pyre

[U.Corp] Pyre

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey guys! My name's Julian, and I'm coming back to Half Life 2 Roleplay after many years away. Life tends to take over, and I honestly thought that the gmod HL2RP community had died out. Lo and behold, when I came back I found this thriving community and it's extremely refreshing to say the least. I live in Denver, Colorado, I'm 21 and I like to party and go into the mountains. Very big gamer, mainly PC but I also got myself a PS4. Boo Xbox One! haha I joke but yeah, I work as a pizza delivery driver for Dominos but hopefully will be licensed here in CO soon to sell insurance, so that'll be fun. So far of the community that I've met I've been very impressed. I am usually one to challenge people, in order to learn more about them, without being a dick about it and I must say, most of you are steadfast folks who have good reasoning behind their views. I've seen alot of balance when approaching difficult issues. I'm excited to get to know you all and look forward to many hours of lovely lovely roleplay! Alright well, I'll see you guys in the game!

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Nebulae
tell me... why when i order 2 dominos large pizzas and get double cheese and domino's herbs, they vary quite a bit when it comes to toppings? one may be quite spicy with all the dominos herbs, while lacking in cheese, whilst another just seems like a double cheese pizza and no herbs. why do dominos do this to me? why are they fucking me in the ass with these toppings? i love your pizzas anyway.... fuck pizza hut

welcome also

[U.Corp] Pyre

Neutrino
Nebulae
tell me... why when i order 2 dominos large pizzas and get double cheese and domino's herbs, they vary quite a bit when it comes to toppings? one may be quite spicy with all the dominos herbs, while lacking in cheese, whilst another just seems like a double cheese pizza and no herbs. why do dominos do this to me? why are they fucking me in the ass with these toppings? i love your pizzas anyway.... fuck pizza hut

welcome also
Well bud that really comes to who's making your pizza and the individual store. The insiders only make minimum wage and the management is usally pretty shitty. However it is policy to correct all mistakes with either a remake or a refund but yeah, I remember several times where there was some intense slacking on the part of the pizza makers. However, I know pizza hut is complete rotten shit from the inside out. I just cruise around and drop 'em off, and usually ask people if they want to check their toppings to make sure it's all good, if not I'll leave those with them, call in a remake and bring back another order, free of charge and using my time and gas to be courteous. Thanks for the welcome bud haha

Reactions: List