HL2RP Epic meta ruins rp.

Discussion in 'Abuse Reports' started by Limeao, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Crystal

Crystal Proton
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    You know what considering this feels more like a pk appeal now rather then an abuse report.

@nexus all I wanted was either an IC or OOC confirmation saying you'd allowed them the script then I'd have been fine. I tried going the IC route, but no no-one was on to confirm it.

I radio'd about them using UM as bait as my char is fed up of CWU doing whatever they want to the faction. ICly I see most of the workers as family, so I'm gonna do what it takes to protect them. Which if you went through logs you'd be able to see.

@frentium Josh Thornton was not involved in today's situation at all. Or actually any of the fueding going on. The other two UM present was @Zeenz and @Artemis

Alongside that I didn't reflag back on because on metagame. I reflagged back on as I was helping out with another event for UM and citizens- https://nebulous.cloud/threads/stop-the-bleed-15-03-2028-21-00-utc.54500/
    Bearing in mind I had the scripts for it in my inventory, so kinda needed to be there cause of that.

So considering I'm getting thrown through a gutter cause all I wanted was a confirmation over a script, then I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I knew OOCly and ICly is get into trouble for giving a random citizen a uniform. I'm sorry about how I play my char. I'm sorry that this whole stupid fued began in the first place. It was at least good roleplay while it was happening.

Also next time we ask someone to flag on a specific faction char, shall we start calling metagame out to them as well, and ban them for jumping on- considering this is what it boils down to.

#81 Crystal, Mar 16, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  2. Verräterpackaging

Verräterpackaging Happy dude from around the clinic! :D

Nebulae:
    There is no PK btw, it's all on hold.

3. nexus

nexus barbecue chips aint shit
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    I don't blame you for being unaware. Also I'm not sure how familiar you are with the Secretary system which is fair, but I did ping the cab online (ic) at the time that it was being investigated by my people, then I put a note on their files for added security. I also told the CWU internally that it was being investigation, so I thought everyone was aware.

It's mainly the fact that @frentium instantly jumps on and makes a case file over nothing.
    How does he even have the entire context to launch an investigation from one brief radio message he overheard? From the person he roleplays with around the clock, its some variation of metagaming because the whole context wasn't there but he had the whole context. Sorry for bringing up a million different things in this appeal but this point is pretty obvious this whole thing was launched from a less than legitimate place.

4. Flanders

Flanders `impulse-approved
    HL2 RP Administrator Media Developer Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I understand you are upset, but please understand everyone just wants to get go the bottom of what happened. Don't worry too hard about it

5. Verräterpackaging

Nebulae:
    Sorry man, I wasn't aware of anything, hence this all went down. And man, no problem. If that happened so many times, I can get you are angry over it, even more so if you told alot of people but it didn't end up at the OSI. Actually - come online in steam for DM if u can

6. nexus

nexus barbecue chips aint shit
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    You're all good man. I'm not upset at you for looking into it I'm upset at the way OSI handled it and brought it to your attention in the first place, they (unlike you) had a good chunk of people available to also overhear CAB radio and our meeting - aswell as knowledge the fact that the investigation was underway - and this still happened; with completely unavailable context that flew into their heads.

7. frentium

frentium columbine destroyer
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    The note on the file does not mention, as I have said this previously many times, that they're allowed a UM uniform. That on its own without proper documentation is a death charge. (Which we weren't rooting for, we were just wanting clarification about it entirely and then we'd have sent him on his way since it doesn't concern us)

This isn't relev
    Let me rephrase what I got told a few pages back.

I got told to flag on my proselyte
    I get told something fishy is going on, still on the topic of the ongoing feud between cwu and um. In character.
    I get told to go investigate, so I do. I didn't just bring up @Crystal , I brought up the other two and asked them about the taxmen. The only reason I bring up crystals char is down to their file of prior service, and plenty of it, so in anyone's books that's a reliable source.

Hell, whilst the interaction between the taxmen and the clinical administrator was going on I was on my admin char, creating an event.

8. Verräterpackaging

Nebulae:
    When you are able, come on steam. I'll solve this ICly with u, won't take that long. The complaints about miscommunication you can bring forward to our leads. And we leave this thread for the actual meta complaint.

9. frentium

frentium columbine destroyer
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    My bad for missing this post.

I was under the impression Abdul was going to solve it anyway, since that's who I brought in for the meeting with cab about it before this entire ordeal.

I didn't hear about your plan cause I flagged off after I sent Abdul back down, only flagging on later when I was requested by Rondal, we're both in the know of the feud, Rondal may have been there during your plan discussion? I don't know, but he didn't know about your sting op as much as I didn't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice