Errors Everywhere

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
I installed all the content for HL2rp
I bought all the half life episodes and counter strike source and activated them on the controller icon thing.
I loaded into the game and I still see random errors, the rebel area just before the gas is all errors and a bunch of props in cafes and stores are errors too, it seems there are no models missing just props even though I've installed the /content on the server.
Any fix for this or is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
Did you enable the addons? x
If you mean the games then yes, if not how do I enable an addon? Only some aren't working like CID and player models work just not some props like the rebel areas or cafe chairs and furniture.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
If you mean the games then yes, if not how do I enable an addon? Only some aren't working like CID and player models work just not some props like the rebel areas or cafe chairs and furniture.
Go into the menu and hit 'addons', then 'enable all'

The ESC menu

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I installed all the content for HL2rp
I bought all the half life episodes and counter strike source and activated them on the controller icon thing.
I loaded into the game and I still see random errors, the rebel area just before the gas is all errors and a bunch of props in cafes and stores are errors too, it seems there are no models missing just props even though I've installed the /content on the server.
Any fix for this or is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Did you load up every single game?

As in, did you start each one of them at least once so the files of each are generated?

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
Did you load up every single game?

As in, did you start each one of them at least once so the files of each are generated?
I got it fixed, just had to reinstall all the addons manually