Errors

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
The Problem:

So right, Ever since I played G-Mod I've never had the problem of errors scattering the place, Because I've Had HL2 and it's Episodes and CS:S before G-Mod. But these days I've got the problem of missing textures and Error Signs instead of player models in some cases.

What I've done:

Yesterday, It was T-Poses, Missing textures and Errors. I've fixed the T-Poses and most of the Missing textures. But the Errors and few Missing textures are there. I've validated my Cache thousands of times by now. Deleted addons through the files, validated my cache, re-downloaded the files then Validating my Cache again. I have no clue what to do, Most of the tutorials are for people with the file Hl2 Extras But i have No such file!

What you can do to help:

Please be serious, don't say stuff like "Welcome to G-Mod" And don't say the obvious like "Re-start your computer" because I have... Hundreds of times now...

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Have you mounted the content from CS:S and Half Life?

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Check if your addons are disabled from the addons menu.
Type this in console menu_cleanupgmas it removes all the addons from your game that you have not subscribed.

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Check if your addons are disabled from the addons menu.
Type this in console menu_cleanupgmas it removes all the addons from your game that you have not subscribed.
The Menu_CleanupGmas didn't work, I manually did that, and all my addons are enabled