Serious Escape From Tarkov

Xanth

A SCG Refugee
Nebulae
Yeah, I need some people to squad up with. Pm me if ya want or just post below idgaf.
Please, I'm desperate.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Unbelievably buggy and horrendous to play atm. I would wait for them to fix it first

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'll buy the game when it's out, thank you very much. I'm not paying for something that isn't finished, that's something an impatient idiot does.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'll buy the game when it's out, thank you very much. I'm not paying for something that isn't finished, that's something an impatient idiot does.

Or someone who wants to contribute and watch a games growth, and would like to get a head start in experiencing what the game has to offer

Or you could remain conceited irrespective of others opinions and decisions as you evidently are

Reactions: List

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Or someone who wants to contribute and watch a games growth
I'll contribute to the games growth when they finish the damn game. Nowadays it's all too common for a developer to just fuck off with a half finished game. I don't really care about waiting longer if it means I get a completed game. Sure, I could buy it now, but that's 40 quid I won't get back if the game turns out to be shit in the end.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'll contribute to the games growth when they finish the damn game. Nowadays it's all too common for a developer to just fuck off with a half finished game. I don't really care about waiting longer if it means I get a completed game. Sure, I could buy it now, but that's 40 quid I won't get back if the game turns out to be shit in the end.

That's great but that doesn't be make others idiots for having a different opinion

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
insinuating that i and the op are idiots gj

regardless, good game, buggy as hell with the DSync. literally the only issue and maybe the super hard ai

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
This game looks very interesting but it it really worth 35 euro's

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
so if i buy the standard edition can i play it now or do i have to wait until this garbage is out

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
revive cause i need some :heyzeus: to squad up with me to survive customs hell

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
How much is it

Depends what type you get. Imo it wasn't worth a bit just for the fact that the combat is fucking awful with desinc and the fact people are bullet sponges in it and shit makes no sense head shot with a pistol point blank no helmet isn't a Insta kill pumping a full shotgun round into someone point blank with no plates and he still keeps fighting even though his chest would be a literal fucking mess of open organs

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Depends what type you get. Imo it wasn't worth a bit just for the fact that the combat is fucking awful with desinc and the fact people are bullet sponges in it and shit makes no sense head shot with a pistol point blank no helmet isn't a Insta kill pumping a full shotgun round into someone point blank with no plates and he still keeps fighting even though his chest would be a literal fucking mess of open organs

i think youre just bad at the game then mate

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
i think youre just bad at the game then mate

Scuse me. Me bad at a game impossible
But yes I may not be amazing but the amount bullshit bullet sponge I've seen I might as well play ww3 I just don' see how they can reason such ridiculous firepower being pumped into somene then it not actually killing tbem