Atom
Nebulae

unknown.png

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
2MOKTdQ.jpg

mfw i've died to either falling off a beam or getting sprayed by a geared gigachad for the 9th time doing stirrup in factory (i haven't killed any PMCs with pistols yet)

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
2MOKTdQ.jpg

mfw i've died to either falling off a beam or getting sprayed by a geared gigachad for the 9th time doing stirrup in factory (i haven't killed any PMCs with pistols yet)
if you spawn anywhere other than forklift or gascans ur fucked
glass corridor is cool for peeks though, if you need easy stirrup kills look through the boxes, line up someone peeking and dome them for a free kill

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
if you spawn anywhere other than forklift or gascans ur fucked
glass corridor is cool for peeks though, if you need easy stirrup kills look through the boxes, line up someone peeking and dome them for a free kill
nevermind i domed some level 25 with class 4's by spamming the m9 in his face at night time

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
nighttime factory is basically a hub for mp7 chads why would you do that
pzmkGsy.png

because people go in thinking they're gonna farm scavs with equipment like this, and then I face shot them from 0.5 meters away for easy loot, but also because people get the illusion of safety thinking it's just going to be other people doing fetch quests and stuff. the downside is it's dark as fuck and you can't get good shots off by being a rafter-monkey so you need to get close enough for the face to become visible.

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
pzmkGsy.png

because people go in thinking they're gonna farm scavs with equipment like this, and then I face shot them from 0.5 meters away for easy loot, but also because people get the illusion of safety thinking it's just going to be other people doing fetch quests and stuff. the downside is it's dark as fuck and you can't get good shots off by being a rafter-monkey so you need to get close enough for the face to become visible.
you can farm scavs on factory real fucking easy

go on the official discord and search for factory 4 mans, then jump into them

most of them should be really friendly and they are only farming scavs/doing quests

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
you can farm scavs on factory real fucking easy

go on the official discord and search for factory 4 mans, then jump into them

most of them should be really friendly and they are only farming scavs/doing quests
oh no friend, I was shooting unsuspecting farmers for stirrup. i was being a bastard. I don't think a lot of them even realised that's what I was doing since one guy said "hey you almost killed me, be careful" in VOIP after I missed a headshot on him.

I got it done though.

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Hey we should exploit some co-op extracts and get some of that sweet sweet fence reputation