EU4 | The Corona Classic Ep. 5 | A nebulous Community Europa Universalis IV Game

not tiger

Proton
Nebulae
i'd rather we have a burg than france
france can beat castille (and most other countries) even if castille has really good mil ideas because of france's 20% morale traditions.

the rules are each gp can have 1 gp ally. if there was a france, the most likely candidate for their ally would be castile.
afaik austria and castille aren't allying right now either and i dont intend on allying castille either. maybe austria but id need to talk to oxy

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

0b8c243d5743be1276cbb37cbb6ca104.jpg

austria (@uncle kev ) and papal states team up to crush france, ottoman, and russia in the league war

and win

PEACE

PEACE UPON MANKIND FOREVER

Reactions: List

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah im worried about this too

like, we need to ensure there's an actual struggle
Late response but I can always switch to France if needed, there are no players in the direct vicinity of Ottomans so the AI would still do fine.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Late response but I can always switch to France if needed, there are no players in the direct vicinity of Ottomans so the AI would still do fine.
Ehh

i think its better if you stayed as ottomans, without you there oxy basically has free reign over the balkans and further into anatolia if he decides to go down that route, so theres basically no balance of power, the AI can do fine against regular players but against people who have thousands of hours it can just be fucked over (see previous game)

western europe is a good balance with castile, england, burgundy and some dudes in the HRE, we also have someone in italy, someone in eastern europe and someone in north africa but no power balance in the balkans/middle east

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
a free merchant sitting doing nothing

cringe

why do you think he's always broke
[doublepost=1611792112][/doublepost]
Ehh

i think its better if you stayed as ottomans, without you there oxy basically has free reign over the balkans and further into anatolia if he decides to go down that route, so theres basically no balance of power, the AI can do fine against regular players but against people who have thousands of hours it can just be fucked over (see previous game)

western europe is a good balance with castile, england, burgundy and some dudes in the HRE, we also have someone in italy, someone in eastern europe and someone in north africa but no power balance in the balkans/middle east

would leaving a path open for expansion to mainland europeans be so bad

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
would leaving a path open for expansion to mainland europeans be so bad
no but its not gonna be mainland europeans its gonna be a mainland european, theres nobody else there that can take advantage of it, every other region has at least two people

Me and mendel in iberia
Afric and whoevers playing burgundy in western europe
Brandenburg and munich in HRE
you and muscovy in eastern europe

Aside from dallas in the appenines which is fine cause 1) its dallas so he’ll probably struggle for most of the game and 2) lots of high dev provinces and lots of AE so its a pain to get and core them

and cns in scandinavia but he will also have to deal with russia and his boredom

just not a fan of having someone with thousands of hours in the game basically have no competition, i dont wanna be a cringe ass nae nae baby but when a country just becomes really dominant with nobody to contest them (aka oxy cause the people closest to him are you and dallas which both are relatively new to MP/EU4) game begins to stagnate

if nobody is there i just see him getting hungary/bohemia in a PU and taking the entire balkans, not to mention at the same time most likely remaining the emperor and then the game sort of dying or him remaining uncontestable by that point

i know i sound like im bitching and i sort of am but i dont want us to stop playing after 2 games cause nobody will be able to contest oxy and his ally(s)

for the record i dont want him to switch off and play another nation/restrict him i just want someone with an equal amount of skill to go against him

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Aside from dallas in the appenines which is fine cause 1) its dallas so he’ll probably struggle for most of the game and 2) lots of high dev provinces and lots of AE so its a pain to get and core them
first of all, fuck you

that is all

D

Deleted member 243

this might not be the place to ask but how do i not suck at this game? every time i try to play bohemia or something i just get skullfucked by literally everyone around me

well yes anyway sure i can play as bohemia

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
this might not be the place to ask but how do i not suck at this game? every time i try to play bohemia or something i just get skullfucked by literally everyone around me

have you tried not playing bohemia?

D

Deleted member 372

I learned the game by only playing multiplayer the same ways I learned HOI4 and CK3. I think its the best way as you can ask questions and if you arent doing well atleast you can have fun clicking the buttons

D

Deleted member 243

have you tried not playing bohemia?
no, no i have not. i just thought every country starts off as fucked up as bohemia so i didnt even bother after that

I learned the game by only playing multiplayer the same ways I learned HOI4 and CK3. I think its the best way as you can ask questions and if you arent doing well atleast you can have fun clicking the buttons
thank you for the advice. i'll gladly join excelsheet multiplayer game as bohemia

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
no, no i have not. i just thought every country starts off as fucked up as bohemia so i didnt even bother after that

thank you for the advice. i'll gladly join excelsheet multiplayer game as bohemia

bohemia may be bad choice because of bigger bohemia to the right with capped expansion unless emperor of HRE which will likely be contested by bigger bohemia to the right

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

welcome to the fold, vassal

D

Deleted member 243

bohemia may be bad choice because of bigger bohemia to the right with capped expansion unless emperor of HRE which will likely be contested by bigger bohemia to the right
i enjoy being subjected to the cuckening that is old politics good thing this isnt ck2 because im not sharing my wife not again please