Europes Darkest Hour '44-45'

Mint

Neutrino
Nebulae
Uh so this is a red orchestra mod not known by many, and I honestly had a shit ton of fun with this. It's not a buttery smooth shooter I actually think it's really hard to control with rough movements. I mean it really captures the despair in war and the maps just add to that, the maps on this game well do not look the best I often thought the skybox was actually a place to go through, the design, and how everything was laid out is amazing. I am going to be completely honest the game graphics are not the best though I hope that does not bother you if you decide to play

the shooting in this game is clanky and it's not smooth in any way shape or form, your screen would jump when you fire again without your input which basically means you must take in things such as taking a small pause between your shots and having control with your bursts and lastly taking time to lock onto your target. Now what I really love about the shooting is the fact you must use surfaces to stabilize the weapon and yourself, now I know you are probably wondering that this is no different from any other game, and it's not even unique, though it makes those small or silent fights intense. A really fun feature I found is that you can shoot another players weapon out of their hand, I found this gimmick really nice as it forced you to go running around the field looking for cover or head of in finding a weapon, fists are not an option so you do not have the option to charge into a player. I had this really rarely due to players mainly aiming for the head though that sweet feeling of a miss into the torso just feels like you cheated death.

The mele in this game is really slow, it's not a one-hit meaning that you might get stuck in these annoying battles where you just awkwardly hit each other, you are bound to see a mele fight it's not something that rare to come across in the game.

Overall my opinion of this game is that it's really chaotic even with a low number of players, it shows how unfair war can be which is not a huge surprise to all of you though I just wanted to share this game due to how low the number of players that actually have the darkest hour, the devs do still work on this and have not stopped I recommend checking it out.

Remember this is a Red Orchestra Mod.

Screenshots:
ss_05ae5306b067048609707be024d08bd4c7f14c5a.1920x1080.jpg

0.jpg

images

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
As with all red orchestra mods there's always people playing them