Evening

Bamzooo

String
Nebulae
As you can probably guess my username is Bamzooo. I came to Nebulous.Cloud mainly for the WW3RP as that what interests me the most. I used to play WW3RP near to when it launched in 2014. Now I am a returning player, and I've decided to get back into it. My favourite faction was the Coalition but now I am keen to try out the Globalists. So I guess that wasn't really an introduction, but that's what I have to say.

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Ah, welcome my friend. Enjoy your stay here, hmu if you need advice on WW3RP or something.

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
As Feldmarschall Erwin Rommel's daughter, I welcome you to the Nazi Party Nebulous Party. Here we support the ideology of "Cancer" and we wish to spread it throughout the Roleplay Community.

Enjoy your stay, Kommandant Bamzoo.

yes we're the definition of cancer
yes im autistic

Nebulae
Ah welcome my fellow brit, I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you may visit HL2RP to see what it is like!

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Ech, hello.
Allow me to be the first WW3 staff to welcome ye. Please, do stick around on the forums, the people here are awesome.

Add me on Steam or something if you need anything related to WW3.

Nebulae
Welcome to the server man, I don't really play Nebulous WW3RP as much anymore, but I hope to see you around the servers regardless!

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Welcome back.
This is our second attempt.

Hope WW3RP is all you hoped it would be.