EXODUS RP: OPEN BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ZG3MIaTg.jpg

I'm going to preface this by saying that this style of RP, genre of RP, and art-style are certainly not going to be for everyone, and I'd hazard a guess that most people here won't even be interested, but to those of you that are, we're now open. I won't bother posting any lore or anything here, as I just wanted to let you know that we are now officially:
open for applications.

You can come onto the site, check out the lore and guides, and if it's not for you, no problem; we understand. If it is, make an application and get started. You can begin RPing as soon as your character application is accepted. Please note that we are strict on it being 'literate', which means you too will need to be. The occasional spelling or grammar error is permitted, but your English is expected to be rather good.

A brief note: If you do want to register, then first make one with your OOC handle, such as 'Astro' for an example. When you decide you want to apply for a character, you'll need to make another account, pro-boards facilitates this by allowing multiple accounts on one email address, and the easy switching between characters/accounts at the click of a mouse. Simple, really.

Go nuts, really. We made this project out of love, and hope some of you guys will enjoy it too. Make sure you read the guides if you're new to forumRP, and read all the essential reading if you get the time.

http://exodus-roleplay.boards.net/

Special thanks to @alex and @Blackquill for allowing us to share this with you guys here, and we're advertising nebulous on our forums too. Thanks a lot folks. I look forward to seeing you guys on the site.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Good luck!
Thanks dude, we'd obviously like it to succeed, but we're not pulling people away from nebulous. This is just for people that like writing more in their spare time, and can dedicate as much or as little time to it as they want. We just want people to enjoy this as much as we have.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Will apply after school, near 4PM.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
heh, nice advertisement, you scum faggot.

hope you're enjoying your 'EXODUS ROLEPLAYING GAME' when you're fucking banned from my forums, you morons.

ily astro <3

Status
Not open for further replies.