Expedition - Tech Recovery [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Feedback Section' started by Kafe, May 19, 2019.

1. shibe

shibe Molecule

Nebulae:
    you do realize that there wasn't anything here like a low roll for us or pilot right? we didn't even have one roll.
    if we had like an ending scene where each of us gets their change at the reward box with a roll for each and gets whatever, i'd be fine with chunk of wood, but here the scripts were layed out (much like in normal expeditions) while this was all grabbed infront of my eyes and in the end my "reward" was a piece of wood

big difference between there being a RISK of a low reward and just a big fuck in the ass, especially in an event where the story was ok at best, i need something to make it worth my time, and this piece of wood i got for hitting antlions for 2/3 hours really wasn't worth it, not saying the event wasn't enjoyable, it's just something that frustated me

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Went to greece a jew came as a homophobic racist

Nebulae:
    Dont blame you for being frustraited about this, I would be too and tbh if someone just grabs shit without helping anyone at all, not a single person you got all reasons to wack him and grab the stuff. It was done before, even in harry's early helix expeditions.

The idea of the "classic" expeditions(CW time) was the more you continiue inside, the more you face but the more you get. Its so you aint out there to find this gient box of loot, but you find stuff as you go. Too dangerous for you? Run away and go back to the city, you can leave the expedition when ever you want

For those that dont know, im not ignoring the points you gave, im taking notes in the system doc

#22 Butcher Pete, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kafe

Kafe Maps, PK appeals, Ice Cream lady pics
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Context probably helps too. If it was contextualised as just you lot looting an abandoned space, you may find it easier to take. But my contract and objective context makes it harder to stomach when its all done.

Reckon i should have contracts and expos be different, contracts as my main contextual missions with a end payout mainly with minor in-map loot. And expos as your tradional scavenger run.
    May be more healthy overall for everyone if that is the approach i take in future.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. shibe

shibe Molecule

Nebulae:
    don't get me wrong, the event was a good starter for something like a future series (which was your plan if i'm right). just putting out the stuff that could be better for the next time

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kafe

Kafe Maps, PK appeals, Ice Cream lady pics
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Its always appreciated :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice